Busy Bees support Sport Relief 2012
Children from Busy Bees nurseries across the UK will be holding a magical party based on the popular CBeebies children’s show, Waybuloo, to raise money for Sports Relief 2012.
Little ones from Busy Bees nurseries across the UK will be having a Waybuloo party, dressing as the shows famous characters the ‘Piplings’, and taking part in fun, healthy activities using their free Sport Relief Early Years Activity Kit, to help get the party started!
Nurseries are putting all their efforts into making sure their party is the best, as the most fun and creative party will win a very special prize. The winning nursery will be awarded with a very special visit from one of Waybuloo Piplings!
All the money the children will raise through the Waybuloo Party for Sport Relief will help transform lives. Aleks Leimanis, Schools and Youth Manager at Comic Relief, said “We are so excited that Busy Bees Nurseries are a part of Sport Relief 2012. The money they raise will help people living incredibly tough lives, both at home in the UK and across the world’s poorest countries.”
Contact your local Busy Bees nursery to find out what they have planned for Sports Relief 2012.
† Terms and conditions apply
† By entering this competition, you agree to these rules.
• To enter this competition, you must be a UK resident and be a member of staff at a Busy Bees nursery. To enter you must have consent from the parents or guardians of the children included in any photo.
• Enter by sending your entry to Busy Bees by email or by post. Only one entry per nursery is allowed.
• The closing date for entries is Midnight on Friday 30th March 2012.
• The winner will be selected on merit by a panel of judges. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner will be announced on or around Friday 13th April 2012 and contacted by email. If we cannot contact the winner after 7 days, we may award the prize to the second placed entry.
• The prize is a visit from a Pipling (a Waybuloo character), this will take place on one of 6/7/8/9 June 2012 and will involve the Pipling and an accompanying adult attending the winning nursery for a short visit lasting approximately half an hour.
• The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Busy Bees may substitute an alternative prize of similar value. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified by Busy Bees will make any claim invalid.
• Busy Bees may disqualify you from winning the prize if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in breach of these rules or your participation in the competition is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
• Busy Bees may cancel the competition for reasons outside of its reasonable control. Busy Bees may amend these rules without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
• To the extent permitted by law, Busy Bees excludes all warranties (whether express or implied), representations and its liability (including without limitation for negligence) regarding this competition or the prize (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence).
• These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• This competition is promoted by Busy Bees Childcare, St.Matthews, Shaftsbury Drive, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 9QP.