- Alex Sutcliffe
- 72 Ellesmere Road
- 0161 928 9203
- 7.00am - 7.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 months - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees in Altrincham: -
Busy Bees Nursery in Altrincham is a converted Victorian building with a recreational children's play area to the rear. It's perfectly located just a 2 minute walk from both the town centre and the metro link/bus station.
We have a dedicated team of staff who give each child quality care and make sure each child’s individual needs are met through planned activities, observations, development summaries and progress overviews through using the EYFS. We have the management team which consists of me, Tina the deputy, Joanne who’s the administrator, and Kelly and Andrea who are Base room managers. We also have senior nursery nurses in each room, nursery nurses and nursery assistants.
We have 5 separate rooms, Babies which are 3 months to 16 months, Bright butterflies which are 16-20 months, Wiggly worms which are 2-3 years, Busy Bees which are 3-4 years and rising 5’s which are 4-5 years. We also have a great indoor jungle room for children of all ages to explore especially for those wet weather days when we can’t get them outside. In the rooms we have different areas for the children to experience and explore in, we have a construction area where we have things to construct e.g. Duplo, stickle bricks, Inter-stars and wooden blocks.
We also have a Small world play area which has cars, people, different animals (jungle, Farm, Sea life, Dinosaurs), We have sand and water areas, and creative where we do all paintings sticking, Mark making. We have the Malleable area where we do all the Gloop, play dough and the role play area which has the kitchen set in with dressing up, and the cosy area which has books and puppets in. All the areas are easily accessible for the children to experience independently.
Why not come and see the experience for yourself and book a viewing.
What Ofsted say about our Altrincham nursery: -
- The effective organisation of the playrooms enables children to move around freely and to self-select from a range of good quality toys and resources.
- Staff use their knowledge of each child to successfully plan activities that are focussed on that individuals' progress.
- There is a successful balance of adult-led and child-initiated activities and the planning takes account of children’s interests in order to provide challenging and enjoyable experiences for them.
- Children throughout nursery are observed to be productively busy, enjoying learning and actively involved in developing their imaginations and skills.
- The staff know the children well and effectively promote their self-esteem through the use of praise and responsibility.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Good Ofsted 2009 - click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Cooking with Me for all those creative little chefs in the family
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Extra curricular activities including Active fun, Music classes and Talking Tots
- Indoor outdoor room with living rainforest and aquarium for the children to explore
- Large, fully equipped Base Rooms designed specifically for babies, toddlers and preschoolers.
- A purpose built outdoor area for all children to enjoy
- Secure Access System for your peace of mind
- Established for over 20 years
- Ideally located close to the town centre, local college and commuting distance to Manchester and Stockport
Hi I'm Alex and I am the Manager here at Busy Bees in Altrincham. I have been Working in childcare for the past 17 years, 9 of which I have been in a management roll.
I have been the Manager of Altrincham for 7 years and have the level 4 qualification in childcare. I have also gained my Health and Safety level 3, and Food Hygiene level 3 and I am qualified NVQ assessor.
I have 3 children aged 1, 3 and 5 all have or are currently attending Busy Bees in Altrincham. My children love coming to nursery, and have a close relationship with staff especially their key person and have made lots of friends.