Look What We've Been Doing
- Fruity Kebabs for Fantastic Dads! - 16 JUNE 2013
- Stimulating Black & White or Calming Lavender? - 16 JUNE 2013
- May Day Maypole Dancing! - 3 MAY 2013
- Easter Bonnet Competition! - 28 MARCH 2013
- A Tea Party for Our Mummies! - 8 MARCH 2013
- Pre School and Pancakes.... - 12 FEBRUARY 2013
- Chinese New Year at Hatch Warren! - 11 FEBRUARY 2013
- Lights and Sound! - 21 JANUARY 2013
- Fun in the Snow at Busy Bees! - 18 JANUARY 2013
- babies Stay and Play! - 26 SEPTEMBER 2012
- Summer Fun Day 10.30-2.00pm - 20 SEPTEMBER 2012
- Fruity Friday! - 18 MAY 2012
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Basingstoke Hatch Warren Lane Nursery (formerly Early Years Childcare) is located on a rural site formerly known as Hatch Warren Farm next to The Portsmouth Arms Pub.
There are two buildings on the site – one for babies and children aged 0-2 years and the other for children aged 2-5 years. This building also holds a separate designated after school club for children up to the age of 12.
Both buildings are beautifully converted Grade 2 listed barns, which retain many of the original features.
The M3 Junction for London/Portsmouth is easily accessible and is approximately 1.5 miles away so it is in a great location should parents need to head off to work in either direction! There is also a bus route outside the nursery which heads into the town centre on a regular basis.
The Basingstoke Hatch Warren team are very committed to their role and have excellent relationships with all families and in particular their key carer children.
The staff provide an exciting variety of activities for the children to experience in the rooms, the sensory room, or in the 3 designated garden areas on the site which incorporates free flow play. Children are also able to go for local walks within the neighbourhood in small groups with their key carers, and this includes babies. Daily fresh air is an essential part of a child’s day whatever the weather.
Exercise is also a daily part of the child’s routine with Wake and Shake initiative for 2-5’s – a programme which includes music and dance and exercise to stimulate the child’s mind and body, and enable them to focus on their learning and concentration after a little workout whatever the time of the day!
There is a designated staff team in the after school club for children aged 4-12, and we provide a pick-up service from several designated schools in our own minibuses. These children also have the opportunity to chill, play in the garden, complete their homework, creative activities....whatever they choose to do after a hard day at school!
A parent partnership group is now evolving in order that parents can have a greater input into the nursery, support new parents, listen to parents thoughts and help us to develop the nursery and with social events.
The emphasis on home/nursery partnerships is paramount to enable the children and families to thrive.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted result 2008 - Click here to see our report
- Dedicated play and sleep rooms for babies
- Highly qualified, experienced staff
- Nappies, meals and laundry service included
- Secure entrance system
- Disabled access
- Sensory and discovery rooms for that special chill out time
- After school club for 5-12yrs
- Close proximity to M3, A30 and bus routes