Look What We've Been Doing
- Enrolment week - 6 JANUARY 2014
- Woooooo,Woooooo,Woooooo Guess who? - 16 DECEMBER 2013
- HAPPY 30TH BUSY BEES - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Ahoy me hearties!!! - 27 JULY 2013
- Rain doesn't stop play at BB's!! - 14 JUNE 2013
- Fun with First aid!! - 20 MAY 2013
- Funny for money!! - 19 MARCH 2013
- Yum Yum cakes in my tum!! - 12 MARCH 2013
- Olympic torch visits Busy Bees - 5 JULY 2012
- Busy Bees on Parade!! - 25 MAY 2012
- Bertie the Lego man visits. - 1 MARCH 2012
- When Santa came to Town!! - 29 DECEMBER 2011
- Reach for the stars !!! - 5 OCTOBER 2011
- Well done at RHS Tatton!! - 18 JULY 2011
- New Garden Project has arrived - 31 MAY 2011
- Busy Babies is here - 1 OCTOBER 2010
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Busy Bees day nursery at Fallowfield is a purpose built nursery and is easily accessible from both Manchester & Stockport town centre as well as the M56, M61 and Princess Parkway, we are also close to the main Manchester Universities, Hospitals and Airport.
Mike Richards the manager and his team are fully committed to providing good quality childcare and the senior team have been here for many years. Our company holds the Investor in People Award and all of our staff are encouraged to attend further training to develop their skills; we have a dedicated training team at our National Support Centre that provides a varied training package for all staff and we also attend Local Authority Training. The majority of the staff team are qualified up to level 3 and above or are working towards their qualifications.
Our aim is to ensure that your children’s day at nursery is happy and memorable and strive to meet each individual child’s needs and interests by providing a wide variety of exciting activities and play opportunities. The children take part in a range of Busy Bees initiatives which include Wake and Shake, Busy Babies and Grow Your Own activities where the children can grow plants and vegetables in the on-site nursery allotment. Our outdoor play area has recently been renovated and provides a great outdoor learning environment where the children can play and explore.
We have a qualified Chef on-site who provides healthy and nutritious meals for the children. Bradley holds a nationally recognised qualification in catering management and hospitality, a Food Hygiene certificate and also a Food & Nutrition qualification. The nursery also has the Level 5 Food Hygiene rating from the Local Authority and also holds the Soil Association approved Food for Life Bronze certificate which is a government backed scheme. All food is cooked fresh daily and is locally sourced. The nursery menus are varied and we can cater for any dietary requirements.
We have built good relationships with the local Sure Start Centre and we are a Sure Start Satellite Centre. We also work very closely with the Local Early Years Team. Julie our Finance Administrator is also highly qualified and supports parents on a daily basis with any issues relating to nursery funding and fees. Our nursery has built up excellent relationships with our parents and provide a Parent Partnership group which allows us to work in partnership with our parents and offer support to any new or potential parents.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2012 - Click here to view our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Grow Your Own for all those budding gardeners
- Wake and Shake to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Sports Tots for over 2's
- Large outdoor area, recently improved to encourage the children to play and explore
- Ideally located off Princess Parkway within commuting distance of Manchester, Salford and Stockport and close to the city centre, university and all major hospitals
- Dedicated, experienced staff team
- Three individual large play areas
- A large car park making it easy for dropping off and collecting