- Diane Clowes (Acting Manager)
- The Centre for the Child
- 0115 950 8148
- 07858 966714
- 8.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3months - 5years
Why choose Busy Bees at Sneinton: -
The Nursery is purpose built and located inside the Sure Start Children’s Centre, we are situated on the first floor and have wheel chair access. The nursery includes four bright stimulating separate play rooms which lead onto soft surfaced play areas, we are also developing our growing area and have been busy with the children planting potatoes, carrots and fruit trees.
We provide a variety of interesting and stimulating activities for the children in nursery and the children also enjoy taking part in the Dance lessons with Jo from the Dance Academy on a Tuesday afternoon and Yoga session which are at no extra cost.
We work closely with Sure Start and often attend their events and enjoy joint trips to local points of interests such as the Sneinton Windmill and Markeaton Park. We like to be involved with the local community and also attend the Sneinton Carnival annually.
We have many long serving staff members who have been at the nursery since it opened in 2005. The staff regularly attend training and enhance their knowledge and professional development. As a staff team we have recently completed a Equality and Diversity course as we believe each child should be treated as an individual and enjoy celebrating different religious festivals throughout the year.
The nursery offers funding for children aged 2 years as well as the nursery education funding for 3 – 5 year olds.
We are also on direct bus routes into the City Centre.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Good Ofsted 2009 - Click here to see our report
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Steps to Independence initiative to build your child's confidence and independence
- Extra activities including 'Yoga Nutz'
- Early Years teacher support every week, helping your child to develop to their full potential
- Sensory room for those quiet chill out moments
- Toy library facility to borrow toys and equipment
- Modern, light building with bright, welcoming play areas with a good outside play areas
- Educational trips and classes including Zoolab visits to nursery and visits to library
- Friendly, experienced staff team
- Secure outdoor play areas
- Four bright stimulating play environments