Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees Ryhope Village nursery is an OUTSTANDING private day nursery situated in Ryhope Village between St Pauls School and Ryhope Engines Museum.
We Provide high quality childcare for children from birth to 5 years old.
We have a total of 3 rooms which offer childcare for different age ranges. With the addition of a dining room/ Our Tiny Miracles room which is our 6 weeks to 1 year, this.
Our Small Discoverer’s room is our 6 weeks to 2 year old room, this room is ideal for your little ones offering lots of calming and sensory experiences, our babies love to explore in our busy babies area which offers lots of stimulating and challenging experiences. It also allows the children to gain confidence in their own physical ability within the large spacious room.
Our Little Explorers room is for our 2 to 3 year olds. This room offers lots of new and challenging experiences for the children, the children begin the day with wake and shake dance which helps the children to become rejuvenated and wake up for the day’s challenges ahead. Our Little Explorers also enjoy expressing their creative side through messy time and having access to our role play area and garden.
Our Big Inventors room is for the 3-5 year olds, offering space for children to freely explore. This room offers independence to children, with a range of challenging areas for children to freely explore.
Within in each room we have a keyworker system in which each child is given a key person. The key person is responsible for your child’s care and education needs, ensuring your child progresses and achieves their full potential and is most importantly happy and settled ready to learn.
All of our room have access to our exciting and spacious gardens, which our children love to explore in all weathers.
We also offer a 5% discount to all NHS employees.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Outstanding Ofsted 2013 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Our purpose built nursery offers 2 warm and nurturing baby rooms for children aged 0-1 years, the Small Discovers room for 1-2 year olds, a stimulating Little Explorers room for children aged 2-3 and the Big Inventors room provides a spacious and exciting pre-school room for children aged 3-5 years
- Our nursery gardens surround the outside of the building with each room having access to their own exciting and adventurous garden
- A private car park – makes dropping off and picking up your children hassle free
- Our extended opening hours -7.30 am – 6pm are designed to offer parents flexibility
- Nutritious meals- our nursery offers breakfast, lunch and teas, which are included at no extra charge and are prepared fresh each day by our qualified nursery chef
- Caring qualified staff – our nursery team strives to provide a high quality of care for each and every child. Ensuring each child is cared for and supported to enable them to reach their full potential. Each room has its own staff team headed up by a senior member of staff
- We offer a 5% discount for all NHS employees