- Zara Burford
- Sutherland House
- 01293 604229
- 7.30am - 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 0-5 years
Why choose Busy Bees at Sutherland House: -
We are a small nursery with space for 27 children a day which makes for a lovely friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
We have a team of 10 staff who are all dedicated to providing high quality childcare. Our assistant manager holds a level 4 and has been working at the nursery for 12 years. Zara the nursery manager has been working at the Crawley nursery since 2009 and is currently working towards her foundation degree in Early Years.
The nursery itself is part of a large office building, set back from the main road. We have a great sized garden which the children can access everyday. We are close to Three Bridges train station and have many places within walking distance such as the library, parks, wildlife conservation areas and the fire station.
Our nursery offers fully inclusive fees meaning that all parents need to provide is a change of clothes, shoes and suitable outdoor clothing for summer/winter weather. We provide the rest.
We have a very large kitchen which is used solely for the nursery food where our qualified chef, Ana, cooks healthy and nutrious meals for the children. We were awarded 5 stars for food hygiene and received a gold award for eat out, eat well by our local council.
We have developed good relationships with the local schools and arrange for teachers to visit us as well as our staff visiting the schools during the school transition period.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Good Ofsted result 2011 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake initiative to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative implemented to stimulate your baby's senses
- Dedicated play and sleep rooms for babies
- Large garden for the children to discover and explore
- Small ‘Home from Home’ nursery with large spacious and bright rooms
- Library scheme in place
- Sensory room for that special chill out time
- Highly qualified, experienced staff
- Nappies and meals included
- Secure entrance systems
- Disabled access
- Tucked away from main road, close proximity to the A23 and Three Bridges Railway Station
My name is Zara Burford and I have been working in childcare for 6 and a half years and have worked in the Crawley nursery since November 2009 where i started as an assistant manager.
I hold an NVQ level 3 in childcare, learning and development and I am currently working towards my foundation degree in Early Years.
I support my team to ensure that the nursery is offering a high level of childcare and I take great pride in creating an environment that is stimulating, fun and an area where children can thrive.
I have a son who attends the nursery and he loves every minute that he spends with the caring staff and other children.