- Kelly Smith
- Green Lane
- 01922 618009
- 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 Months - 5 Years
Why choose Busy Bees at South Staffs Water : -
Busy Bees at South Staffs is a purpose built work place nursery for South Staffs Water and Echo employees. The nursery is situated on a secure site that can only be accessed via the security gates at South Staffs.
The nursery is split up into 3 stimulating age groups. We have recently had a garden project carried out, which has been designed to enhance children’s play.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Good Ofsted 2011 - Click here to see our report
- Busy Babies at South Staffs offers a dedicated, committed and friendly staff team
- The nursery has secure access system and CCTV throughout
- An excellent partnership is developed with parents
- Interactive Magic Whiteboard for the children’s development
- Great location, on site of South Staffs Water. Work place nursery for employees
- Rainbow Rhyme, provide unique musical experience
- Home cooked, nutritious meals for all children catering for all special dietry requirements
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Engaging activities including painting, Jelly Baff, water and sand play
- Clean Food Premises award recieved in 2010 from local enviromental health
My name is Kelly Smith, and i am the nursery manager here at South Staffs Water. I have worked at the nursery since it opened in 2007. I gained my BTEC National Diploma in July 2001, and i have previously worked in a day nursery in the Walsall borough. I also holds an NVQ Level 4 in Children's Care, Learning and Development.
I am constantly striving to enhance my own professional development by attending many courses and training sessions with Busy Bees and the Local Authority including Safeguarding, Child Concern and CAF, Behaviour Management, Food and Safety, First Aid, Early Years Foundation Stage, Code of Practise and Early Identification and Intervention of children with special needs.
I thoroughly enjoy my job here at Busy Bees, engaging and working in partnership with children and parents.