- Donna Waters
- Car Park C, Lakin Road
- 01926 493394
- 7.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 6 weeks - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees at Warwick Hospital: -
Busy Bees at Warwick Hospital provides OUTSTANDING childcare as reported by Ofsted 2011.
Busy Bees at Warwick Hospital is located approximately two miles from the Town Centre. The nursery offers quality childcare to children aged 3 months to 5 years.
The nursery is a bright, welcoming enviroment ideal for children to learn through play and have lots of fun each day.
The nursery is open to NHS Trust employees and the general public.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2011 - click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Our Imagination Station for all those budding little explorers
- Grow your own - The children have thier very own allotment for growing fruit, vegetables and herbs, the food that is grown is incorporated within the children's menus so they can taste the fresh produce they've grown
- Touch screen computer in pre-school - Come and see our fantastic IT equipment
- Early opening times starting from 7am
- Homely and welcoming environment
- Newly designed gardens
- Home cooked meals for all children including weaning stages with a 'Very Good' rating in the EHO inspection for 4 continuous years
- Established and friendly staff team
- 6 monthly professional photographer photo session
- Termly parents evening
- Annual pre-school graduation event
Hello my name is Donna Waters and I am the proud manager of our Outstanding nursery, Busy Bees at Warwick Hospital.
I have been manager of this nursery for over 10 years, I have an NNEB diploma in Childcare and through the years I have worked with in the childcare field I’ve gained additional training to support me in my role as nursery manager, BSL Stage One, Certificate in Intermediate Food Hygiene, Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding Designated Person Training and British Safety Council Level 1 Certificate in Health and Safety at Work.
During the years I’ve managed this nursery I have had 2 children of my own, they both attended this nursery full time and loved every minute of it and still talk about fond memories they have. It gave them a head start as they established friendships and gained valuable skills.