22nd September 2017
0-16 Months Room
The little babies have been getting involved in a variety of activities this week and have been very creative.
- Monday- Skittles and balls
- Tuesday - Gingerbread Friends
- Wednesday - Leaf Printing
- Thursday - Paper Chain Friends
- Friday - Sensory bags
All the children were involved in all activities this week, making lots of mess and having lots of fun. Parents have been very pleased with all the gifts they received from their children.
16-24 Months Room
Rabbit’s room have been very busy over the last week, getting involved with lots of creative activities.
- Monday- Ball Painting, creating marks with colours.
- Tuesday - Sticking and Gluing
- Wednesday - Large Chalk Drawings
- Thursday - Green Play Dough
- Friday - Baking Chocolate Biscuits
A couple of new families came during 'Enrolment Week and loved joining in with these activities and they got very messy.
The theme for our older child this week was stories. All the children chose their favourite stories and re-created them through role play. The children chose their favourite 3 stories and then made activities for each of them
- Goldilocks and the 3 Bears - The children made different sized pizzas instead of porridge, they discussed sizes, quantities and re-read the story.
- Mrs Honey Hat - Hats were made and decorated for each child. Different sized shapes and objects were drawn on the hat to create a hat that Mrs Honey wouldn't want to wear.
- Gruffalo - Footprints were made in the garden and the children had to follow the footprint trial to see where it leads.
- Little Red Riding Hood - We used our story telling masks to re-create this story.