10th August 2018
Government funding 2, 3 and 4 year olds
Why choose Treetops Barlborough?
We are proud setting who offer quality teaching and learning to all of our children. We are a quiet setting who has lots of experienced staff members who have completed in house and external training to give your children the best start in life. We are very motivated on the children learning and progressing using their interests on their own learning journeys. We free flow between inside and outside and use opportunities every day to extend children’s learning and play experiences. We are very lucky to have:
- Our own teacher Kirsty who’s the room manager and other qualified and experienced staff
- Work with children on 1:8 ratio ensuring they are all assign key person’s to care for them and to track their development and learning
- Staff can access learning on all areas ensuring that we are cascading our training to the children in our care
- Our own allotment on site growing Rhubarb and all sorts of vegetables to cook and bake with! We do baking on a weekly basis!
- A large outdoor area which is free flowed from inside all year round
- Our own computer
- Enhanced learning environments inside and outside
- Outside agencies Phonics Bear learning letters and sounds for school readiness, our very own Spanish teacher and football coach
- Excellent partnership with outside agencies
- We have great partnerships with all the schools in the area and have been complimented the last 2 years on how well how children transition and settled with great progress made
- School readiness focused on before school including PE sessions, registration, recognizing and writing their own name
- Letter and book of the week
- Star of the week awarded
- Graduation ceremonies held at the end of Summer term for graduates including a hat and gown being worn and being presented in front of all our families
- Lots of events and really encourage parent contribution
- Parent Partnership group- we are always looking for new members!
Where would I go to see if I am eligible for the 30 hours funding?
You will need to register online at www.childcarechoices.gov.uk and if you are eligible, you will be issued with a ‘code’. Once you have received your code, take this into nursery and you will be given a funding form complete.
(Don’t forget that if you are not eligible for the 30 hours you can still access the 15 hours with us)
When is the deadline to apply for the 30 hours for September 2018?
31st August 2018 is the deadline however the HMRC are encouraging parents to apply right now for September and not leaving it till this date as it may take you over the deadline so please as soon as possible!
What are the 15 hours funded only sessions at Treetops?
30 hours funding Term time only special offer!
3 full days 8am-6pm 7.00 per day which equals 21.00 per week. Please register with us as soon as possible as this is a limited offer to families.
Please see the price lists which shows you prices and times for:
- 30 hours Stretched Funding 50 weeks (1 week non funded August and Christmas)
- 30 hours Term time only 38 weeks
- 15 hours only Stretched Funding
- 15 hours Term Time only