30th July 2018
Parent Partnership meeting
Busy Bees in Salisbury
Parent Partnership Group
I would like to introduce you to your representatives...
Ally Crichton mummy to Jack in Pre-School and Archie in Toddlers.
Claire Troughton mummy to Angelica in Pre-School.
Alexa Bradley mummy to Jessica in Pre-School.
Rosie Elliott mummy to Edith in Toddlers.
Minutes from meeting held on 16th July 2018:
- Facebook page for advertising events
- Getting community helpers in to visit the children
- Gardening club for Pre-school
- Summer fete
- Room transitions
Actions from the meeting:
- Attended by Linda, Ally, Rosie and Alexa.
- Apologies from Claire.
- Summer fete discussed and stalls planned.
- Text message sent to advertise the Summer fete.
- Dates for the diary and newsletter to be on the Facebook page.
- FB page to ask for parents to come in if in a role of doctor, dentist, midwife, paramedic, fire service, police etc.
- Ally’s Mum would like to come in and help with a gardening club.
- All rooms to be sending out the transition information ready for the children’s settling sessions.
I would like to thank the representatives for their time and input. The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 16th October 2018. New members are welcome to join at any time, if you think you would like to get involved then please let me know.
If you have any queries about any aspect of the nursery then please do not hesitate to come and see me, my door is always open.
Thank you for your continued support.