13th June 2018
During the past few weeks the children have been using the outdoor environment to their full advantage!
The staff provide all of the areas available within the nursery are available outside too! This means that the children have the same opportunities both indoors and outdoors.
Some of the exciting areas that the staff create are Construction play; small world areas such as cars and animals; physical activities such as bikes and soft play.
In the garden there is also an exciting mud kitchen; water play and a giant sandpit for the children to climb in and out of! Take a look at our exciting enhancements which we provide in Busy Bees.
- Problem Solving to Mathematics: Supporting children with their early mathematical development and problem solving.
- Babble to Chatter: Supporting children with their early language and speech development.
- Shake and Write: Using fun and exciting ways for children to learn the skills needed to learn to write.
- Wake and Shake: Using singing and dancing actions to wake the children up in the morning and get them ready for their very busy day at Busy Bees.
- Cooking with Me: Using small groups of children to create eggiciting recepies and delicous treats during their day at Busy Bees.