3rd January 2017
Win a family photoshoot with Venture Studios
Throughout 2017 we will be running monthly competitions in partnership with Venture Studios, to win a fun and memorable family photoshoot and a 10"x8" image to keep, and we would love for you to enter!
This competition is for you to capture and show us those everyday #WowMoments that your child experiences for the chance to win this amazing prize for the entire family.
All you have to do is send us your photos in line with our monthly theme by either tagging our page on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or posting to our Facebook wall. The end date for the competition will be the last day of each month and one winner will be chosen and announced on the 10th (or closest working day to) of the following month on our Facebook page.
We can't wait to see all your wonderful photos and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
You can read the detailed Ts and Cs below and we look forward to seeing your snaps soon - good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The ‘Never Miss A Wow Moment’ Competition will begin on the first working day of each month and will run until the last working day of that same month.
2) Entries for the ‘Never Miss A Wow Moment’ competition should follow the chosen theme for each month, however the theme is open to individual interpretation. Photos should focus on a ‘Wow Moment’ that you have experienced as a family. Busy Bees Childcare and Venture Studios will make the final decision as to the eligibility of individual photographs.
3) Entries must tag ‘Busy Bees Childcare’ on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in photo entry or post on the ‘Busy Bees Childcare’ Facebook wall. Entries must include the hashtag #WowMoment to be valid for the competition. Any entries without the use of the #WowMoment will not be considered.
4) Only one photo may be submitted to the competition per person and family.
5) Please make sure your photos are not blurred, pixelated, too dark, overexposed or poor quality.
6) The competition is open to UK residents only. Entrants under the age of 16 years need to have parent or guardian consent to enter.
7) You do not have to attend a Busy Bees nursery to enter competition.
8) All entries must be the original work of the entrant. The entrants must be the owner of copyright in the photograph entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries, or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured.
10) Entrants will retain copyright in the photographs that they submit to the competition. But by entering the competition, all entrants give Busy Bees Childcare and Venture Studios the right to publish and exhibit their photographs on the Busy Bees Childcare and Venture Studios website, on the companies’ social media profiles and in media releases.
11) All photographs will be judged on the following criteria:
- How engaging and fun the photo is
- Does it show a #WowMoment – is it exciting and captures happy and joyful emotions?
- The photo is clear, good quality and tells a story that’s related to the monthly theme i.e. back to school
January - Reading / Storytime activities
February - ‘Why you love…’ (nursery/family/pet etc)
March - Family time/Mother’s Day
April – Easter/ Spring activities
May – Recycling/Helping the environment
June – Healthy Eating
July – Summer activities
August – Summer Holiday
September – First day of school/pre-school (back to school)
October – Harvest Festival
November – Autumn activities/ leaves
December – Winter wonderland/festive activities
12) Winners will be chosen by a panel of Busy Bees Childcare and Venture Studio judges, from all entries submitted across Busy Bees Childcare Twitter, Instagram and Facebook profiles.
13)The winner will be announced across all Busy Bees Childcare social media on the 10th (or closest working day to the 10th) of the following calendar month.
14) Winners will be notified by personal message on the social network which the entry was made. A post declaring the winner will also be posted to all social media profiles.
15) The winner will receive a voucher to be used at any Venture Studio in the UK or at a Venture affiliate studio. Venture Studios will contact the winner to arrange this personally to decide on the studio that is most convenient for them in terms of location.
Venture Studios provides a completely bespoke, fun-filled studio experience, encouraging families to bring along items (and any pets!) to help personalise their photo-shoot. Once photographed, the images are combined with our stunning hand-made frames to create beautiful, personalised pieces of framed art. The £315 voucher* will comprise:
- Fun and memorable photo-shoot (value £150)
- Creative image preparation
- Personal cinematic viewing
- Handmade framed 10”x8” image (value £165)
*the voucher is not exchangeable for any cash alternative and must be claimed within 2 months.
15) If the winner is unable to be contacted after a number of reasonable attempts have been made, Busy Bees Childcare and Venture Studios reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
16) The prize can only be sent upon receipt of the winner’s contact name, telephone number, postal address and email address.
Venture Studios terms and conditions apply. Please see www.venturephotography.com/corporate/terms-conditions