|Self raising flour/ gluten free flour (for gluten free diet)||200g/7 oz|
|Bicarbonate soda||1/4 tsp|
|Soft Brown Sugar||50g/2 oz|
- Mixing bowls
- Cake tin
- Mixing spoons and fork
- Cooling rack
- Measuring scales
- Measuring jug
- Line loaf or sandwich tin, ask the adult helper to place the oven on Gas Mark 4, 180°c / 350°f.
- Sift together the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl.
- Rub in the butter until it resembles fine bread crumbs.
- Stir in the sugar and sultanas.
- Mash the banana in a separate bowl, add the eggs and whisk together.
- Pour into the prepared tins and set the timer to bake in the oven for 1 ¼ - 1 ½ hours.