Cheese and Tomato Pizza Scrolls
|Sugar||1tbs + ½tsp|
|Garlic (crushed)||2cloves/ ½ tsp|
|Cold Water||1 tbs|
• Put flour, yeast, warm water, oil and the tsps. of sugar into a bowl and mix to make a dough. Continue to need for 10mins the put into a lightly oiled bowl and cover with lightly oiled cling film.
• Leave to one side to double in size.
• Mix together the tomato puree, herbs, sugar, garlic and cold water and put in the fridge until needed.
• Once the dough has double in size remove from the bowl and roll out thinly on a floured surface.
• Spread the tomato mix over the dough and then sprinkle over the cheese.
• Roll up like a swiss roll and then slice finger thickness
• Place the slices swirl side up on lined trays and bake in the oven 190c/GM6 for 15-20mins until golden
• For gluten free diets use gluten free flour
• For dairy free diets use dairy free cheese