Busy Bees in Altrincham
72 Ellesmere Road, Altrincham, WA14 1JD
Call Latoya on 0161 928 9203
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Our amazing brand new Nursery is now open.
Our new Altrincham nursery is an amazing space for under 5s to flourish and develop new skills and interests; designed to give each and every child in our care, the best start in life.
Our environments are brilliantly resourced, carefully designed and thoughtfully organised. Each room, as well as our indoor garden is equipped with modern equipment and resources designed to let children flourish and develop new skills & interests. We also have our brand new Discovery Den, featuring a unique waterfall, sound bar and exciting learning activities and equipment.
Our nursery is ideally situated in a quiet residential area, close to a number of primary schools and only a 10 minute walk from the town centre and close to local tram, train and bus services.
Contact us today to take a look around our fantastic nursery - we can't wait to meet you!
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Convenient opening hours 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Under new Management
- Dedicated staff team
- Ideally located close to the town centre with good commuting links to Manchester and Stockport
- Our Foundation Class provides Pre-School children with an early introduction to school life.
- Fantastic indoor garden for the children to explore, along with a purpose built outdoor play area
- Unique play and learning opportunities such as Shake and Write
- Welcoming home from home environment
- Cosy Parent Room for chats and coffee
- Close links to local children centre and schools
What our customers say…
We were so lucky choosing you as our nursery, so many of the staff have been so special to us and our gratitude goes out especially to all of them
- Karl and Adriana Lloyd
My children have learned so much while at Busy Bees in Altrincham
Warm and friendly environment, staff can not do enough to help
I have recommended the nursery to many of my friends and feel the nursery is an extension of our family. The staff really go that extra mile to get to know the children
The staff are all so friendly and caring towards the children