Busy Bees Springfield
216 Springfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6BN
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Adele on 01245 290371
Average Rating: 4
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Welcome to Busy Bees at Springfield. Our beautiful nursery officially opened it’s doors in September 2016. Our stunning nursery has been designed to ensure that every part of your child’s journey with us makes you feel at home.
Our nursery is designed over two floors with a carefully planned 0-2’s room named Baby Bees downstairs that provides all babies with a ‘home from home’ environment which is spacious an welcoming. The Baby Bees room leads directly out to the baby’s own garden area and also easy access to a balcony garden for our younger babies making it an ideal space for all babies to play, learn and grow.
Our 2-3 room (Bumble Bees) offers an exceptional space to play and explore. Inside and out the opportunities for your child to explore and learn are endless. The Bumble Bee team will love to support and challenge your child through an amazing range of language rich play and fun.
When you visit our Pre School you will be welcomed by our friendly staff team and children keen to show you around their room. This big open space has lots of exciting areas await your pre schooler, with incomparable opportunities to prepare for school. Indoor and outdoor experiences a wait with every possible activity carefully crafted to ensure your pre schooler gets the very best in early years care and education. With no stone left un turned when it comes to your child’s learning, we will be excited to start.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted January 2019 - Click here to view
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Bright, spacious and welcoming rooms for children. All rooms have their own toilet/nappy changing facilities
- Bespoke ‘settling in package’ tailored to the needs of every parent and child
- Freshly cooked, nutritious meals prepared onsite by our devoted chef
- Dedicated staff team of early years professionals
- State of the art play equipment tailored specifically for each age group
- Secure & private individual gardens to encourage children in all areas of outdoor learning
- Innovative enhancements designed to promote children’s learning and development such as 'Babble to Chatter', 'Problem Solving to Mathematics'
- Free nappies & wipes for under three's
- Secure access systems - for your peace of mind
- Conveniently located close to the town centre and train station with good links to main roads.
- Parent Partnership Group, giving parents that all important voice in the nursery and clear lines of communication.
- We will be offering eligible parents the opportunity to access the 30 hours of enhanced funding from September 2017 (Limited spaces available)
- We accept all childcare vouchers
- 5* EHO rating. Our catering team provides mouth watering and nutritious meals for all children, in line with the Soil Association Silver Food For Life Catering Mark
What our customers say about us
My son is well looked after in the baby room, he comes home happy and exhausted from a fun day. I am kept informed of news through parent-zone, email or text message and feel I am aware of whats happening at the nursery. The nursery have taken every precaut...