Busy Bees at Cheltenham is a bright and refurbished 64 place nursery, it is located close to local shops and offices and opposite Cheltenham College.
We have a well-qualified team of staff who share a passion for working with children. We have two staff members who are EYP trained and a qualified teacher.
Tina is our nursery chef. Tina cooks fresh food each day which are nutritionally balanced and very tasty.
The nursery has three large, fully equipped base rooms designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. The nursery is equipped with secure access to give you peace of mind and has safe and secure outdoor play areas which have been recently refurbished.
We offer Grant funded places in our pre-school class. These are 8.30am-11.30pm or 1pm-4pm.
Please contact the nursery manager Sherrie for more details.
• Highly qualified and some bilingual staff
• Wake and Shake- singing and dancing twice a day to support physical development and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Shake and write is an exciting educational programme that supports the foundations for early writing skills.
• Large spacious and airy rooms that support the individual child’s needs.
• Home cooked food made onsite by our qualified chef.
• Each room has their own senior room manager who plans and supports a variety of activities happening within their room.
• Secure access system
• Outdoor garden recently refurbished
• Ideally situated near Cheltenham college
Busy Bees has provided my children with outstanding childcare, my youngest daughter is looked after by caring staff who attend to her every need & encourage her to develop & grow each day. - Sian S
The staff have been amazing with my child who needs extra support, they work really hard to include him. We will never forget all of the staff - Mr Thompson
Thank you all so much for the wonderful care you have given to George over the last 2 years. Special thanks to Edwina and Nina. Youâ€™re a fantastic nursery. - Ali and Nick Brinsford
Canâ€™t thank you enough for the past two years - Mrs Johnson
Our daughter has always loved attending this nursery & has a special relationship with every team member. As parents we always feel welcome & satisfied that our little girl is well cared for & safe - Hannah Hall
Please answer the questions below so we can direct your enquiry to the correct department.