Major Minors at Lightwater
Carlton House, 63-65 MacDonald Road, Lightwater, Surrey, GU18 5XY
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Emma on 01276 453595
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Originally opened in 2004 as Carlton Day Nursery, Major Minors Lightwater has been imaginatively created from an Edwardian building formerly a hotel, located on a quiet residential road.
There are four main rooms starting with Harmony for the babies, going through Melody, Rhapsody and Symphony for the oldest pre-school children.
All rooms have direct access to the outside play areas for year round use: a large sun shade protects a decked area for the babies and a covered outdoor area allows the pre-school children to breathe fresh air in all weathers.
Grassed areas of the garden accommodate an amazing Hobbit House for imaginative role play; climbing frames for physical development; and a kitchen garden area for growing vegetables and flowers.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted November 2017 - Click here to see our report
- All rooms have direct free flow access onto a beautifully designed and spacious garden.
- Dedicated under 2’s garden with free flow access.
- Extra curricular classes including football, French and music.
- Intimate homely feel setting .
- Parent coffee bar and resource centre.
- Dedicated and passionate staff team.
- Wake and Shake to wake children up and get them moving
- Grow your own to enhance children learning of where food comes from and gardening.
What our customers say…
Just to say Edward has absolutely loved his time at Major Minors. He will be very sad to leave you all as he has been with you since a baby.
I know my daughter will be looked after and this will be great in her development
- Cheri Grover
Good facilities, friendly team, easy car parking for drop off and pick up. My child is happy and learning well there
I have booked in. I was going to look at other nurseries but decided there was no need
- Johanna Headley
My daughter has grown so much by going there, she loves it and it's convenient for those parents who live in Lightwater