Welcome to our nursery…
Livingston Alba Nursery is a purpose built building with 4 fantastic sized rooms, all kitted out to suit the growing needs of today's youngsters.
All of our rooms look onto their age specific garden which are surrounded by the beautiful countryside, we even have a resident swan who visits from the near by pond!
Situated only 5 minutes from Livingston centre Alba is the ideal Nursery for those busy individuals working in and around Livingston or even further afield.
All of our staff are dedicated to ensuring your child’s individual needs are met, providing days full of excitement and fun!
We have a very large indoor play area between our rooms which is wonderful for active play when the Scottish weather stops walks and playing in the garden. This area is also used when Caterpillar Music and Yogie Toes visit, and Sandra our French teacher uses the space with our 3 to 5’s French classes.
We are so sure you’ll love our Nursery we have an open door policy where you can pop in and visit anytime
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Graded 4 by Care Inspectorate May 2017
- A purpose-built nursery with 4 bright, spacious rooms for babies, tweenies, toddlers and pre schoolers. We have a large open area inside our nursery for the children to use when there is inclement weather
- Each room opens out into our safe, enclosed gardens
- Our opening hours are 7.30 am until 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday, for 52 weeks a year (except Bank Holidays)
- A private car park at the entrance to the nursery which makes visits to us very easy
- All the nutrious meals and snacks are included
- A caring and qualified team who dedicate their time to the children.
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)