8.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
Busy Bees at Maidstone Toad Hall provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (2011).
Busy Bees at Toad Hall is a children’s day nursery situated in St Luke's Road, Maidstone. We provide quality child care for children aged from two months to five years.
- GOOD Ofsted October 2013 - Click here to view our report
- Our nursery – offers a warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, a bright stimulating toddler room and an exciting pre-school room perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A pleasant enclosed outdoor area – with soft play surface and large sail style sun cover is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud that we do use the garden all year round
- Our extended opening hours – 8.00am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park – making dropping off and picking up your children stress free
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared each day
- Caring qualified staff – who strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Wake and Shake - exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies – a multi-sensory, cosy area, allowing babies to use their senses to explore and discover, encouraging their physical development
- Shake and Write – dance activity to support the physical skills needed for handwriting – exclusive to Busy Bees
Henry loves his time at Toad Hall, as proven by disappointment when I turn up to take him home at the end of the day. Everyone does a great job. - Rebecca
Our daughter looks forward to her days at nursery. We are so happy we made this choice as parents and would highly recommend Toad Hall to anyone considering nursery care within Maidstone.
Very friendly caring staff. Communication is excellent, would defiantly recommend this nursery. - Theo
My son has been so happy there and has developed such important skills in a wonderfully safe environment with a fantastic team of staff. I have had no hesitation in recommending Toad Hall
I am thrilled with how quickly my daughter has settled in. Her development and confidence has grown considerably since she started. The staff are caring, supportive and always welcoming.
We are proud to support: