We are a small friendly Nursery set just on the edge of Telford town centre, by the Forge Retail Park, on the exit 5 off the M54, within in the secure grounds of the Land Registry.
The Nursery is at the end of a private drive, so very quiet and safe for the children to play outside each day in the enclosed, shady gardens.
There are 3 playrooms: Bumblebees for the babies aged up to 2 years, Butterflies for the toddlers aged 2 years and Ladybirds for the 3 to 4 year olds.
Each room is equipped with age appropriate toys and the children take part in a range of activities each day to encourage and enhance their development.
The manager Karen, has her degree in early years leadership and also has early years professional status.
We would like you to take some time to come and visit us, to have a look around the Nursery, and talk about how we can best help you to manage any childcare you may need.
- Outstanding Ofsted 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Extra curricular activities including football
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- touch screen computers in our toddler and preschool rooms
- Three well equipped rooms designed with age appropriate toys and equipment
- A spacious outdoor play area with a variety of play surfaces
- A dedicated, experienced and qualified staff team operating a Key Person system enabling strong professional relationships to be forged between family and carer
- Easy access to Telford town centre