- Fatma Yorganci
- 52 Bernard Street
- 01727 860 542
- 7:15am - 6:45pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 months - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees at Bernard Street: -
Busy Bees at Bernard Street is a purpose built, single-storey nursery with a well-designed layout. We are Ofsted registered and have 50 children here on a daily basis, ranging from 3 months to five years. The nursery has a good sized garden which includes 3 separate areas. A high standard of care is provided by our friendly and experienced staff team, in bright and welcoming group rooms.
The nursery is located 15 minutes’ walk from St Albans Train station, and 10 minutes’ drive from A1, M1 and M25. We also have a small car park for the convenience of drop off and pick up times.
The staff team are passionate about the delivery of a range of indoor and outdoor activities that promote the developmental stages and interests of the individual child. We offer the children the choice to play indoors or outdoors by promoting free flow throughout the nursery.
Julie our French teacher has been teaching our pre-school children for the past 12 years.
Omer our nursery chef provides all the children with two fresh, healthy and nutritious meals a day, which are prepared on site. The children also get breakfast in the morning and two snacks during the day.
The staff are consistently trained in various aspects of childcare, Busy Bees offer their own in house training to staff.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Good Ofsted 2009 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Newly refurbished kitchen and newly decorated throughout
- French lessons for pre-school
- Hairdresser every 6-7 weeks
- Interactive smart board - come on all you IT users show us how its done
- Large, secure garden area with all-weather surfaces, and a separate baby garden, which the children enjoy daily
- Welcoming and homely environment
- Spacious rooms for each age-group
- Long standing staff team
- Near to Station and town, great for commuters
- Nursery all on ground level, based in a residential area
- Short walk for children to visit local library/museum/cathedral/lakes and parks
- Nursery car park for easy drop off/pick up
Hi I'm Fatma, I have worked for the Busy Bees Group for 9 1/2 years and I have previously managed other nurseries within the group. I have a CACHE Level 3 in childcare and education. I am also the nursery safeguarding officer. I have recently completed First aid at work.
I joined Bernard Street in November 2009 to take on the role of Nursery Manager, which I thoroughly enjoy. We have a strong staff team here at the nursery and a great relationship with our parents. It is a privilege to see so many children and their siblings graduate through the company, it makes my job more rewarding.
I enjoy seeing the children progress to their full potential.
Our latest Ofsted report states; "the nursery is extremely inviting, largely well-resourced and provides scope for all areas of development inside and outdoors, as children enjoy free-flow outdoor play at all ages. Children become self-motivated learners"