An early Christmas present from Busy Bees...
Book and start a nursery place before 31st December 2013, and receive 25% off one month’s fees and free registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Look What We've Been Doing
- Little Bonfire Boogie - 5 NOVEMBER 2013
- Spooky Spooky Halloween - 31 OCTOBER 2013
- Open Parent night on the foundation phase - 23 OCTOBER 2013
- Let's all do the wake and shake - 30 SEPTEMBER 2013
- Stuck in the mud - 23 AUGUST 2013
- Summer fete - 14 AUGUST 2013
- Do the wake and shake - 29 JULY 2013
- Graduation Day Party - 19 JULY 2013
- Child safety week - 24 JUNE 2013
- Animal Week - 17 JUNE 2013
- DKHL Sports Week - 17 JUNE 2013
- Quale Chicks - 3 JUNE 2013
- Children's race for life - 15 MAY 2013
- Children's race for life - 15 MAY 2013
- Easter Bonnet Parade and Tea Party - 4 APRIL 2013
- Animal Sanctury Help Morning - 23 MARCH 2013
- Comic relief fun day - 15 MARCH 2013
- Valentine's day Breakfast - 14 FEBRUARY 2013
- Chinese New Year - 11 FEBRUARY 2013
- Wake and Shake week - 31 JANUARY 2013
- Cookery Club - 30 JANUARY 2013
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Just Learning Bridgend is a children’s day nursery situated on Broadlands Estate, next to the Llangewydd Arms pub and close to Tesco Express. We provide quality childcare for children aged from 8 weeks to 8 years.
We have a beautiful purpose built building with 10 fun, stimulating and inviting rooms.
The nursery is divided into ten rooms, each of these rooms have a dedicated age range within them. Rooms 1-3 is our baby unit which caters for babies aged 8 weeks- 14 months. Our free flow unit (rooms 4-6) caters for children aged 14 months- 2 years. Rooms 7-8 is our toddler units which is split into 2 rooms, room 7 caters for children aged 2 years-2.5 years, and room 8 caters for children aged 2.5 years- 3 years. We also have a fantastic foundation phase unit which caters for children aged 3-5 years. All of our nursery rooms have direct access to our large outside garden area and the children are encouraged to free flow daily as we believe that physical activities are extremely important to the children’s overall development.
Just Learning, Bridgend run a before and after school club to the local Maes Yr Haul Primary school during term times, and a fantastic holiday club throughout all of the school holidays.
We have a star studded team at the nursery with fantastic qualifications and a wealth of experience including working in several corners of the world. We are very lucky to have Kenny Churchill and Robert Clowes working for us.
Kenny Churchill is a paralympian and has won several gold medals for our country and is responsible for all our sports activities within the nursery. Robert Clowes is an ex member of the Welsh band DV8 and had a Welsh language number one hit and toured Europe and North America.
Rob is responsible for all of our creative movement and wake and shake. The staff team are exceptionally dedicated and each child is allocated a key person. The key person is that special individual for the child and the family to develop a close relationship with, especially during the child's settling visits and the first few weeks at nursery. The key persons helps the children feel sage and secure along with being happy and contented in their environment.
We enjoy building relationships with the whole family and getting our parents/carers involved in nursery life as much as possible by running exciting activities such as dress up days, fun themed days and parents evenings. We have also recently introduced a parents partnership group as we value all of our parents and like to get as much feedback as possible so that we can provide the best childcare and service.
During the course of each day the children will be involved in stimulating play and learning opportunities which are varied throughout the day to provide an extensive choice for every child.
Experience The Difference
- A purpose-built nursery with 6 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 2 exciting pre-school rooms which are perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment. All age groups have direct access into the garden and separate areas for messy play activity
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility. We are open throughout the year, Monday - Friday, except Bank Holidays
- A private car park to help make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and supported as they grow and learn. Many of our Our staff hold qualifications in specific areas such as SENCO and behaviour management