- Fleur Baxter-Warman
- 261 Malden Road
- 020 8644 3654
- 7:30am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 months - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees in Cheam: -
Busy Bees at Cheam offers OUTSTANDING childcare to all children within our nursery, as reported by Ofsted in June 2013.
Our nursery is a purpose built two story building situated in North Cheam, within easy reach of both Worcester Park and Cheam train stations. Bus routes are available from right outside the nursery that take you to both Sutton, Morden and Kingston ( routes 151,93.213 and X26)
Within the nursery we provide an extensive rage of resources so that children can benefit from well prepared play environments for each age group. All of the rooms have different learning zones, Babies have a black and white and lilac area to help stimulate them in their surroundings. There are two gardens for the children to use throughout the day and there is an area for babies to use.
Kelly our nursery Chef provides healthy and nutritious meals for the children. All food is cooked fresh daily and is sourced locally. The nursery menus are varied and we are able to cater for any dietary requirements. We are proud to have received the Bronze award with the Soil Association and also 5 stars from Environmental Health Inspector.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Outstanding Ofsted 2012 - click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative implemented to stimulate babies senses
- Large Garden with separate parts for over and under 2's
- Healthy menu and weaning menus all prepared by our in house Chef
- Fantastic newly refurbished nursery
- Bright, welcoming play areas for each individual age group
- Cosy baby rooms with devoted, caring staff team
- Nappies and wipes are fully inclusive for all under 2's
- Well established, mature staff team - of which 95% are fully qualified
- Safe, secure age appropriate outdoor gardens
- Secure Access Systems
- Established since 2002 with a great reputation for quality care
- Community support scheme in place
- Equality counts accreditation scheme
- Full and part time places available all year round
Hello I am Fleur Baxter Warman, I am full time and have worked for the company since 1998.
My qualifications and experience include completing my NNEB in 1996 and more recently completing my NVQ Level 4.
During my time as a manager I have attended many courses and training to ensure my knowledge is current within the childcare industry, including a Level 3 Certificate in Food Management and Nutrition, First Aid at Work, I am the nursery Safeguarding designated person, and regularly attend courses regarding the EYFS. As a manager I believe that there is always room for improvements and therefore like to hear what our parents and carers have to say about the service we provide as well as working closely with our Local Authority for advice on the best practice that we can offer.
I have three children who have all enjoyed attending the Nursery, and still do!
I am passionate about providing outstanding childcare to all children and ensuring a stimulating and educational environment is provided at all times. The staff team that I have the pleasure of working with are a stable team some of which have been within the company as long as the nursery has been running. We all find being part of watching the children grow and develop and knowing that we contribute to that is such a wonderful feeling.
I love my job and can honestly say that each day is different yet equally enjoyable and rewarding when I think of the care and experiences that the children have had during their day at nursery.