An early Christmas present from Busy Bees...
Book and start a nursery place before 31st December 2013, and receive 25% off one month’s fees and free registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Look What We've Been Doing
- The Christmas Factor - 2 DECEMBER 2013
- Our 30th Birthday Cake - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Happy Birthday to our local residential home - 18 NOVEMBER 2013
- A cosy spotty day for Pudsey - 18 NOVEMBER 2013
- WIZZZ BANG POP!!!!!!!!!! - 5 NOVEMBER 2013
- A trip to the shops - 5 NOVEMBER 2013
- cake time - 31 OCTOBER 2013
- A Spooky Good Time - 31 OCTOBER 2013
- building in the garden - 15 OCTOBER 2013
- heuristic play exploration - 15 OCTOBER 2013
- The bees have left the hive - 2 OCTOBER 2013
- Pre-school trip to Hammerton Zoo - 9 AUGUST 2013
- Lots of painfull money raised for charity - 17 JUNE 2013
- Soil Fun - 15 JUNE 2013
- Fondu fun mmmm - 17 APRIL 2013
- KUNG HEI FAT CHOI - 11 FEBRUARY 2013
- Gloopy fun at Nursery - 29 JANUARY 2013
- Parents Stay and Play 2013 - 24 JANUARY 2013
- Our busy bees Graduate - 2 OCTOBER 2012
- Happy Chicks come to nursery - 2 OCTOBER 2012
- The Olympic Torch visits Busy Bees - 10 JULY 2012
- Week 2 of the Garden Make Over - 26 JUNE 2012
- Golden Mile Torch Handover - 16 MAY 2012
- Garden recieves a make over - 1 MAY 2012
- Mind The Gap Campaign - 30 APRIL 2012
- The taste of home! - 10 FEBRUARY 2012
- Food for Thought at Busy Bees - 10 FEBRUARY 2012
- A Busy Time! - 10 FEBRUARY 2012
- A Touch of Magic comes to Pre-School. - 10 FEBRUARY 2012
- A Hive of Experience. - 9 FEBRUARY 2012
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Our Corby nursery is an impressive purpose built building designed for use as a children’s day care facility. It is situated close to the town on Oakley Vale and is a 5 minute car ride from the train station and also on the rail and local bus routes.
We have a strong consistent staff team here at Corby who are extremely passionate about what they do. 95% of the staff have a level three qualification or above. We provide lots of on-going training to support and develop out staff and to keep up to date with current legislation further to ensure we are giving the best possible start for all children in our care.
We have 2 members of staff at the nursery who will be starting their degree in early years and will use their knowledge gained from this in their practice.
As a team we are passionate about providing stimulating learning opportunities, each child's learning journal shows their current interests and achievements with photos and observations which promote the developmental stages and interest of each individual child
The nursery has 3 core rooms namely the baby unit (0-2 years) with a dedicate milk kitchen, sleeping area and separate nappy changing room. Our Toddler unit (2-3 years) with its own nappy change room and bathroom and finally our pre-school unit (3-5) with its own bathroom.
Each room is equipped with a wide selection of age appropriate resources, toys and learning materials. Rooms have easy access to our garden and the pre-school room can enjoy free flow thus encouraging their independence.
We offer a large newly transformed nursery garden with a separate area for the under 3’s. There are different areas for the children to explore and expand their learning such as a builders imaginative play area, 2 sand pits one shaded from the sun, a water pump, outdoor cosy area and a variety of different plants. There is also a raised gazebo area allowing all children access to shade and to interact with younger/older children under supervised conditions.
Why not come along and have a look at what we have to offer.
We promote inclusive practice and encourage children to be independent and make choices of their own.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2010 - Click here to see our report
- Top marks in our Environmental Health inspection August 2013
- Wake and Shake - Energetic singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Security keyfob door entry system for extra security
- Long standing established nursery team
- Exciting Fresh home cooked meals and snacks prepared and made by our dedicated catering team on a 4 week rolling menu
- Additional early opening times available
- House keeper on site daily to allow the staff to dedicate their time to care for the children and to keep the nursery clean and tidy
- Spacious rooms, with separate baby and first steps areas
- Nappies and wipes provided
- Sun cream provided
- spacious garden for lots of exploration