An early Christmas present from Busy Bees...
Book and start a nursery place before 31st December 2013, and receive 25% off one month’s fees and free registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Look What We've Been Doing
- Birthday Celebrations - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Relaunch - 5 NOVEMBER 2013
- Diwali Celebrations - 4 NOVEMBER 2013
- Young Writers Success - 28 OCTOBER 2013
- Busy day at relaunch - 28 OCTOBER 2013
- Excitment Rising - 25 OCTOBER 2013
- Welcome to the trams - 15 OCTOBER 2013
- Coffee Afternoon - 27 SEPTEMBER 2013
- Harvest at Edinburgh Park - 27 SEPTEMBER 2013
- Pirate Fun at Edinburgh Park - 20 SEPTEMBER 2013
- Sports Day Success - 26 JULY 2013
- Highland Games at Nursery - 17 JULY 2013
- All Change - 28 JUNE 2013
- Celebrating the BIG 30 - 23 APRIL 2013
- Published writers at Edinburgh Park - 11 FEBRUARY 2013
- Dragon Dance - 11 FEBRUARY 2013
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Edinburgh Park Nursery is situated within Edinburgh Park which is Scotland's largest business park, offering high-quality office space in a unique working environment. As an urban business park, it benefits from both the tranquil landscaped surroundings of its park setting and the convenience of the urban facilities nearby.
Community is an important aspect of life at Edinburgh Park. The Park has a dedicated communications forum for occupiers, where Park initiatives, events and issues can be planned and discussed. There is also a website specifically aimed at occupiers on the Park, providing up-to-date information about events, Park news and the services and facilities available on site.
Edinburgh Park is based around three lochans and the tranquil setting is home to a rich and diverse range of plants and wildlife. The children enjoy regular walks to the pond to feed the ducks who also look to forward to their visit. The tree-lined boulevards and beautifully landscaped surroundings make Edinburgh Park popular with both its employees and visitors.
The nursery also has its own enclosed outdoor play area which the children use every day.
Experience The Difference
- Graded two 5's and two 4's by Care Inspectorate 2013 - Click here to view our report
- Experienced mature management team ( over 50 years experience in total)
- Manager has a BA in Childhood Practice
- Teacher on site
- Experienced, long serving staff team
- Situated in Edinburgh Business Park and near The Gyle and Hermiston Gate
- Large indoor courtyard for physical activities
- Secure outdoor gardens for all ages to enjoy
- Close proximity to Edinburgh Park and South Gyle train station
- Good bus links
- Fully inclusive package (apart from formula milk)