An early Christmas present from Busy Bees...
Book and start a nursery place before 31st December 2013, and receive 25% off one month’s fees and free registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Look What We've Been Doing
- 30th Birthday Celebrations - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Summer FUN with Peppa & friends - 13 JULY 2013
- NEW Mamas and Papas baby room opens - 30 MAY 2013
- Pre School Academy launch and Party - 8 APRIL 2013
- National Nest Box Week - 6 MARCH 2013
- Pancake day and Annual Pancake Race - 6 MARCH 2013
- Winter Wonderland - 15 JANUARY 2013
- Busy Bee visits - 18 NOVEMBER 2012
- 'Spooky' Halloween - 31 OCTOBER 2012
- Nursery refurbishment update - 24 SEPTEMBER 2012
- Peppa Pig mini Olympics - 24 SEPTEMBER 2012
- Buy One Get One Half Price on Extra Sessions - 3 SEPTEMBER 2012
- Nursery Education Grant Funding - 3 SEPTEMBER 2012
- Glenalmond refurbishment - 25 JULY 2012
- Buy one session and get one free! - 11 JUNE 2012
- Pearl of the ocean - 100 years of Titanic - 12 APRIL 2012
- Winter Wonderland 2011 - 6 DECEMBER 2011
- Teachers' Strike - 30 NOVEMBER 2011
- 'Spooky' Halloween - 28 OCTOBER 2011
- Diwali comes to St Albans - 26 OCTOBER 2011
- Help For Heroes - 19 AUGUST 2011
- Summer FUN Day and Circus - 23 JULY 2011
- WAKE AND SHAKE SHOW CASE - 10.30am and 2 - 15 MARCH 2011
- WAKE AND SHAKE OPEN WEEK for existing pa - 7 MARCH 2011
- Imagination Station Coming Soon - 11 FEBRUARY 2011
- Pre-School Academy Launch - 8 FEBRUARY 2011
- Glenalmond Nativity Play - 16 DECEMBER 2010
- OUR WINTER WONDERLAND FUN - 12 DECEMBER 2010
- Busy Babies Coming Soon - 8 OCTOBER 2010
- Caribbean Fun Day - 7 AUGUST 2010
- Look at all our ICT learning - 1 JULY 2010
- Safety Week - 28 JUNE 2010
- All the Fun of the Fair at Busy Bees in Glenalmond - 13 AUGUST 2009
- Busy Bees Bring Bears to Nursery - 25 JUNE 2009
- Safety First at Busy Bees - 1 JUNE 2009
- Romance comes to Busy Bees - 12 FEBRUARY 2009
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Busy Bees at Glenalmond is a nursery set in a beautiful original building set on the outskirts of St Albans near to the town. We are in easy distance of the M25 and M1 and have our own car park. The nursery has a total of 8 children’s base rooms across three floors and is divided into different age ranges. The bottom floor caters for children aged between 3mths and 2 and a half. The first floor then ranges from 2- 3 and half, followed by our Pre-school 1 and Pre-school 2 for over 3’s.
We have a wide range of incentives for all ages some of which are; Busy Babies, Wake and Shake, Imagination station and and our Mamas and Papas baby room with was opened in May 2013. The Mamas and Papas room and Busy Babies are focused on children under the age of 1, supporting babies with their development but also offering available space and support to outside agencies for both during and after pregnancy.
We have a large garden area and nature trail outside and a soft play and sensory room inside. We also offer additional extra curriculum activities such as Tiny Ballerina, Click IT, Tiny Mites, Mini Mites, Drama Mites and French.
As well as our childcare based team we also have a dedicated support team, consisting of a chef and kitchen assistant who prepares fresh, healthy and tasty meals for all our children. We are dedicated to making transitions as easy as possible so allergies or culturally based preferences will be catered for.
Due to the capacity of the nursery we have a large dedicated staff team, whose main priority is to provide the highest possible level of care to children. We provide a safe, secure, fun and happy environment for children to promote their talents, skills and development.
Our staff team largely consist of qualified level 3’s and we have staff who are currently training towards this and a level 4. All staff have been trained in safeguarding and first aid.
We also have a great Parent partnership group who support the nursery. If you wish to gain further information or book in to have a look at the nursery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2012 - Click here to view our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Interactive smart board for all those IT users
- Extra curricular activities including Tiny Mites, Mini Mites, Drama Mites, Tiny Ballerina, Click IT computer skill and FUN French
- Exclusive Pre-school academy
- Secure fingerprint entry system and CCTV
- Bright, welcoming play areas for each age group
- Large indoor soft play area and sensory room
- All inclusive price including nappies, meals and refreshments
- 4 large outdoor play areas which are age specific
- The nursery can be flexible to meet parent’s needs within the opening hours, by prior arrangement
- Beautiful location
- Good onsite parking facilities