Look What We've Been Doing
- When You Wish Upon A Star - 6 MARCH 2014
- N'cwala - 14 FEBRUARY 2014
- Valentines Bake Sale - 12 FEBRUARY 2014
- Busy Babies Sensory Fun - 6 FEBRUARY 2014
- Farmhouse Breakfast Week - 30 JANUARY 2014
- Enrolment Week Fun - 15 JANUARY 2014
- Festive Fun Days - 17 DECEMBER 2013
- Winter Wonderland Special Guest - 12 DECEMBER 2013
- Birthday Buzzzzzz! - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Happy Diwali - 7 NOVEMBER 2013
- Halloweeeeeny Teenies ! - 31 OCTOBER 2013
- Focus on Books Week - 16 OCTOBER 2013
- Grandparents Afternoon Tea - 9 OCTOBER 2013
- Talk Like a Pirate Day - 19 SEPTEMBER 2013
- Celebratory Family Fun Day - 7 SEPTEMBER 2013
- Camping & Den Making - 22 AUGUST 2013
- Outstanding Celebrations - 19 AUGUST 2013
- Peppa Pig Family Fundraiser - 2 AUGUST 2013
- People Who Help Us Week - 8 JULY 2013
- Dame Kelly Holmes Sports Week - 14 JUNE 2013
- Outdoor Creative Fun - 10 JUNE 2013
- Baby's Beach Day ! - 24 MAY 2013
- RND Digging for Di'nose' - 15 MARCH 2013
- Celebrating Ten Years ! - 23 FEBRUARY 2013
- Prince & Princess Dress Up - 14 FEBRUARY 2013
- Fun in the Snow - 22 JANUARY 2013
- Tenth Birthday Celebrations - 18 JANUARY 2013
- Welcome To New Manager - 7 JANUARY 2013
- Halloween Themed Day - 31 OCTOBER 2012
- Breakfast Morning - 17 OCTOBER 2012
- Garden Makeover - 10 OCTOBER 2012
- Peppa Pig - 31 AUGUST 2012
- Pyjama Day - 29 AUGUST 2012
- Summer Fayre - 21 JULY 2012
- Visit from the Police - 19 JULY 2012
- Paramedic visits the children at Busy Bees - 13 JULY 2012
- Graduation Party 1.30pm-4.30pm - 12 JULY 2012
- Visit from a fire engine - 10 JULY 2012
- Wimbledon Sport Week. - 25 JUNE 2012
- Fathers Day Breakfast - 18 JUNE 2012
- Trip to Big Sheep Little Cow farm in Bedale. - 13 JUNE 2012
- Jubliee Celebrations - 6 JUNE 2012
- Fundraising Week - 21 MAY 2012
- National Pizza Day - 18 MAY 2012
- Stay & Play - 12 MAY 2012
- Windmill Day - 10 MAY 2012
- Hatching chicks - 7 MAY 2012
- I want to be a ..... when I grow up. - 2 MAY 2012
- St George's Day - 23 APRIL 2012
- Busy Bee Torch Handover - 5 APRIL 2012
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
The Busy Bees nursery in Guiseley provides Outstanding childcare as reported by Ofsted in June 2013. The nursery opened in 2003 and is a 100 place purpose built setting, all on one level. The nursery is based in a great central location, with fantastic rail and road links to Ilkley, Leeds and Bradford.
The nursery has ample car parking, making drop off and pick up both safe and easy.
We also have a lovely large outdoor space with many play and learning opportunities for the children to enjoy.
We have a strong, caring staff team whose qualifications range from NVQ level 2 through to degrees in Early Childhood Studies. Also part of the team are a Health and Safety Coordinator, SENCO and Behaviour Management Mentor.
The nursery offers delicious home cooked foods prepared in our on-site kitchen. The foods are nutritionally balanced and the menus are on a 4 weekly rolling plan.
We are dedicated to ensuring that the children have an enjoyable time while at the nursery and that their needs and interests are met through fun and enjoyable play. This is achieved through a wide range of activities, such as creative craft, music, books, sand and water, role play, ICT, small world and construction. Daily feedback is given at the end of each session through Baby Diaries, for the younger children, and the older children are encouraged to share their experiences of the day with their key person along with their parent/carer.
Your child is assigned a key person and they would be responsible for ensuring your child’s learning and development is enhanced through the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and their developmental progress is communicated during parent’s evenings or at any other time the parent wishes to discuss this. The children are able to take part in a variety of fun and exciting activities which include music, in association with ABC Music and Me, Wake and Shake and Sing & Sign.
Also take a look on our “What’s on” guide for the monthly activities due to take place and our news pages for our history of events.
We are also supporting the Bluebell Wood Hospice charity this year, through activities such as sponsored dress –up days, bake sales and themed fundraising events.
We have a Parent Partnership Group in place, which allows us to work in partnership with our parents and allows for on-going improvements and developments within the nursery. The meetings take place periodically and this allows members of the group to put forward their own and also other parent’s views and suggestions.
Come and see the fantastic facilities for yourself, we are happy to show you around. Simply call or email us today for more information and an appointment to suit you.
Experience The Difference
- Outstanding Ofsted 2013 - Click here to see our report
- Grow your own initiative for all those budding little gardeners
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Kinder Musik to encourage your child's hidden musical talents
- Exciting activities such as toddlers Sing and Sign, French language tasters and Mini Cookery Classes
- A dedicated, qualified and friendly staff team
- Huge outdoor areas offering lots of space to run and play