Welcome to our nursery…
The nursery occupies a wonderful former country house with Georgian origins and extensive Victorian additions. The house has enormous character and was once lived in by the playwright George Bernard Shaw.
The nursery is located on Woolmer Hill next to the secondary school. The nursery has a wide variety of beautiful rooms on the ground floor for children aged 0-2 years. the toddlers’ room opens onto the large garden. Up the main staircase the older children from 2-5 years also have a range of large bright and airy rooms all of which are designed and equipped from the children’s perspective.There is also a biometric entry system to ensure a very high standard of security and child safety.
The garden is very large and has a number of different areas for the children to explore including a story telling area, a kitchen garden, sand box, bicycle paths and a massive copper beech tree which provides a shaded and sheltered bark play area.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Outstanding Ofsted May 2014 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Biometrics Entry system
- Large outside learning area
- Parent Partnership
- Excellent relationships with local schools
- Internal audits
- Child learning enhancements like Wake and Shake , Babble to Chatter, Shake and Write
- Please come and see our newly refurbed nursery and all the fantastic changes that are taking place