An early Christmas present from Busy Bees...
Book and start a nursery place before 31st December 2013, and receive 25% off one month’s fees and free registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Look What We've Been Doing
- Cheque Presentation for Arthritis - 30 NOVEMBER 2013
- Christmas has arrived!!!!! - 29 NOVEMBER 2013
- Busy Bees 30th Birthday - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- We dressed in Spots!!!! - 15 NOVEMBER 2013
- Our spooky party - 31 OCTOBER 2013
- Sponsored Buggy Walk - 5 OCTOBER 2013
- Summer Leavers - 22 AUGUST 2013
- Wow a fire enging visited us!!! - 13 AUGUST 2013
- Annual Nursery Fete - 20 JULY 2013
- The Orwell Walk - 2 JULY 2013
- st John's Ambulance visit - 24 JUNE 2013
- Room of the Month June 2013 - 19 JUNE 2013
- Employee of the Month June 2013 - 19 JUNE 2013
- A day in the life of the 'Busy' at Rushmere - 15 MAY 2013
- Meet the Bee - 11 MAY 2013
- Our Trip to the Farm - 4 MAY 2013
- Employee of the month - 30 APRIL 2013
- Garden Competition - 6 APRIL 2013
- We are going on a Bear Hunt - 3 APRIL 2013
- Pamper Evening - 14 MARCH 2013
- Daffodil Painting - 5 MARCH 2013
- Room of the Month - 19 FEBRUARY 2013
- Employee of the Month - FEBRUARY 2013 - 19 FEBRUARY 2013
- Hearty Party - 16 FEBRUARY 2013
- Pancake Day - 12 FEBRUARY 2013
- Teddy Bears Picnic - 11 FEBRUARY 2013
- Dog visit - 8 FEBRUARY 2013
- Room of the Month - 30 JANUARY 2013
- Employee of the Month - 30 JANUARY 2013
- National Breakfast Week - 22 JANUARY 2013
- Snow Day - 17 JANUARY 2013
- Toddler Messy Time - 10 JANUARY 2013
- Police Visit - 10 JANUARY 2013
- Preschool Trip - 13 DECEMBER 2012
- Preschool Christmas Performance - 12 DECEMBER 2012
- Children in Need - 16 NOVEMBER 2012
- Kerry and Helen's visit to the orphanage - 21 SEPTEMBER 2012
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
At Just Learning Rushmere we are a purpose built nursery which offers 6 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 2 exciting pre-school rooms perfect for preparing each individual child for school. Each area of the nursery has a messy room, play room and quiet area. This gives the children the opportunity to make choices with what they would like to do at the nursery.
We are situated just a short distance off the A12 and A14 and are fairly central between Ipswich and Woodbridge situated on the Bixley farm estate opposite the One Stop and Taste of India. Our own private car park makes dropping off and picking up your children stress free.
We have 3 outdoor areas for all age groups to enjoy. The gardens are full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore, from climbing areas on our wooden amphitheatre where the children pretend it is an airport to riding on our train to go to Felixstowe. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of our large garden and play equipment. Preschool even have their own garden corner, where they learn about growing their own snacks to taste and explore.
The nursery is open 7.30am and closes at 6.00pm, we have a morning session which runs between 7.30am and finishes at 12.30pm and an afternoon session which runs from 1pm until 6pm. We also offer Free entitlement sessions for children the term after their third birthday.
Amanda our amazing nursery cook makes the tastiest and healthy nutritional meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily.
Our caring, qualified and enthusiastic staff strives to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning. They are mostly qualified to level 3 with 3 staff qualified to level 4. The staff works closely with parents to build on parent partner relationships from the first settling in sessions to their child’s last day at nursery where tissues are at the ready. We are bubbly and welcoming and always involve parents where possible. We have a parent partnership group set up which gives us feedback on what parents like from our setting and the opportunity to give any ideas that may be useful to us.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2013 – Click here to view our report
- Nursery sun cream provided when UV 3 or above
- Home made meals prepared on site
- Gardening club – Every Tuesday our toddler children and preschool children take part in our gardening club by planting or painting pictures of flowers or seeds. The children are often given their plants to take home
- Music Group – Every Thursday morning our tweenies children are given the opportunity to take part in a music session run by Claire Gower from Tiny Pebbles
- Library Van – every other week our children from Toddlers and preschool can go and visit the van and choose a story book to read to the rest of the group
- Sensory Room – this is a room of the nursery where all can use. There are resources available to explore the textures of wooden objects, silver, a black and white area, colourful area and sand area
- Sarah’s Yoga – Every week for a ten week course are preschool children take part in a yoga class, this is a fantastic way for the children to explore physical exercise by the use of imaginative dance
- Activity group – every Monday 9.30-11am we offer a play and stay session to the local community, no need to book, just pop in
- Splat Attack (messy Group) – every Friday 10am – 11am we offer a play and stay messy group where the children can experiment with different textured and craft resources. This group is open to the local community
- Mothercare Activity Session – every Monday morning we run a session at Mothercare, Copdock between 10am – 11am. There are opportunities to join in with a story or sing song session or come along to do a craft activity. This is open to anyone who would like to attend
- Tiny Pebbles Music sessions – run every Wednesday morning, this music group is open to the local public to attend and take part – please ring the nursery for more information
- Forest Schools Starting January 2014 – Toddlers children will be exploring nature
- Preschool Cookery - classes are run weekly on a Friday morning. The children take part and also carry out an activity afterwards and along with their recipe books to share with the parents after