- Katheryne Cobb
- Lamport Close
Kettering Venture Park
- 01536 525566
- 8.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3months - 5years
Why choose Busy Bees in Kettering: -
Busy Bees in Kettering nursery is a purpose built, single storey building. The nursery is just off junction 9 off the A14 and only five minutes’ drive to the centre of town with a large car park for easy drop off and collection of your child. We offer a 7.30am early start, subject to availability.
At Busy Bees Kettering we pride ourselves on the positive relationships we have with our children and parents. We like to provide opportunities for the children and their families to participate in activities at the nursery and come along on trips and adventures off site. The nursery organises trips to the zoo and adventure parks and for 2012 the nursery will be planning a big day trip to the seaside in the summer.
The nursery has a committed nursery team who are developing knowledge and completing regular training to support the children’s learning and development. We have on going staff training via Busy Bees training department and currently have the Head Chef undertaking an NVQ in nutrition and two staff completing an NVQ in Nursery Nursing. Both the Manager and a member of the senior team are working on degrees which will enhance the nursery service and provision at Kettering.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Good Ofsted 2011 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Our Imagination Station - A wonderful role play opportunity for 2-3yr olds
- Grow Your Own - Opportunities for the children to grow plants & vegetables.
- Cooking with Me initiative coming soon to our nursery
- Inclusive Football coaching with Mr. Chris for 3-5 yrs olds
- Busy Babies initiative to stimulate the senses
- Newly refurbished nursery
- All age groups have direct free flow opportunities to individual gardens
- Security: Key fob door entry system for peace of mind.
- CCTV: Recording system
- Long standing established staff team.
I first started working at the Kettering site in 2000 and have been in the Managers post for the last seven years. I am extremely proud to say that many of the nursery team at Kettering have been long standing team members and we have worked together for many years.
Like myself and many of my team we have all seen our own children progress and develop into confident little people whilst attending our very own setting.
From a personal perspective being a parent myself keeps me on my toes and very child centred. My qualifications include a BTEC in Nursery Nursing, HND in early childhood studies and a B.A Hons in early childhood studies. I am currently undertaking a foundation degree in leadership.
I am passionate about working in childcare as everyday brings you new challenges and joy, as you see the children learn and practice new skills though fun activities. We enjoy building positive relationships with the parents and children and always like to get everyone involved in events and activities.