- Val Osment
- Tessall Lane
- 0121 477 8777
- 7.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3months - 5years
Why choose Busy Bees at Longbridge, Birmingham: -
Busy Bees at Longbridge is a single storey, purpose built nursery situated near to Longbridge Train station and opposite Bourneville College.
Busy Bees offers a safe and secure environment for your child to develop and explore in.
We have four group rooms and a lovely spacious outdoor area, with Babies having their own garden and also offering a planting area and an outdoor classroom with electricity.
The nursery has a fantastic team whom many have worked here for over 10yrs and have had their own children attend Busy Bees at Longbridge.
Our Dedicated catering staff prepare all of the meals on site and all menus are nutritionally valued to ensure that our children are getting all the vitamins and nutrients that their bodies need to grow.
If you would like to experience a happy, Safe and homely environment, then please arrange an appointment to come and visit the nursery and see for yourself what a great nursery it really is.
What Ofsted say about our Longbridge nursery: -
- Highly positive relationships with all parents and carers, means they are consistently consulted and involved in decisions about the care and education of their children. Parents are kept very well informed about the provision and about all aspects of their children's achievements and progress.
- All children are secure, happy and develop a real sense of belonging. Babies develop a sense of security due to the well organised routines, which are adapted according to the individual needs. All children form close attachments with their assigned key person and familiar staff and are happy to freely explore and investigate their surroundings and resources.
- Children's communication, language and literacy is supported well. Children build good foundations for early literacy through having good opportunities to make marks both indoors and outdoors.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Good Ofsted 2011 - click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Dedicated areas for younger and older babies to be cared for separately
- Newly developed garden area with additional growing areas for those budding gardeners
- A separate pre-school outdoor area to encourage continuous flow from outside play to inside play
- Good parent partnerships including a Parent Liaison Group and Parents Evening twice a year
Hi..... I am Val and I am the Nursery Manager here at Longbridge nursery. I have worked for Busy Bees since 2007 progressing from Assistant Manager to Manager.
I have my BTEC National Diploma and since joining Busy Bees I have attended many training courses, both within the company and also the local authority. These include First Aid at Work, Peadiatric First aid and Safeguarding 1 and 2.
I have children and grandchildren of my own, who I adore and they always make me smile.