- Linda Sawyer
- London Road
- 01722 417272
- 7.00am - 7.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 months - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees in Salisbury: -
We hold stay and play days every Thursday, 10-11am and 2-3pm, come along and view our fantastic facilities and have a look around the nursery at the fun and exciting opportunities we have to offer
Busy Bees children's nursery in Salisbury is a two storey purpose built nursery, conveniently located close to the centre of Salisbury along the A30, next to the Parkwood Leisure Centre and the London Road Park and Ride. There is ample free parking for parents and visitors.
The nursery caters for children from 3 months - 5 years and has a bright, spacious, age appropriate base rooms for the children to enjoy. There is access to a large, secure outdoor area.
Our on site chef prepares delicious, nutritious meals for the children and can cater for any specific dietry requirements. We currently hold a food hygiene rating of 5, very good, which is top marks.
We have a very dedicated team at Salisbury who have all been here for many years, they are committed to delivering the best quality childcare and ensuring that the child’s needs are met at all times. We deliver varied activities to cover the children’s interests and plan through the EYFS.
The staff are passionate about developing their knowledge and attend training courses through our local Early years team and our own Busy Bees training plan.
We have a parent partnership group who meet with the manager four times a year to discuss any areas of improvement that they feel would benefit them and the children. We work in partnership with our local authority, schools and outside agencies to meet any specific needs the children may have.
*Good OFSTED result with three areas of outstanding*
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Good Ofsted 2008 - Click here to see our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Grow your own for all those budding gardeners
- Cooking with Me for all those creative chefs in the family
- Kinder Musik to bring out the musician in your child
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Steps to Independence initiative in place
- The nursery has a sensory room to help calm and encourage children’s senses
- Large fully equipped Base Rooms designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- CCTV and Secure Access system for your peace of mind
- Well established and qualified team
- Large, secure outside play areas for all ages to access
- The nursery can provide Emergency Childcare cover
I have worked at nursery since 2003, firstly as the deputy and Pre-School Base Room Manager and was promoted to Manager in December 2007.
I have NVQ level 3 in childcare and education and my A1 assessors award. I am currently working towards my foundation degree and EYPS. I have worked in childcare since 1999. I have two of my own children, Thomas who is at school and Isabelle who comes to nursery with me.
I am very committed to nursery and delivering the very best childcare and education through the EYFS.