An early Christmas present from Busy Bees...
Book and start a nursery place before 31st December 2013, and receive 25% off one month’s fees and free registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Look What We've Been Doing
- Busy Bees 30th Birthday - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Children in Need - 15 NOVEMBER 2013
- Rememberance Sunday - 8 NOVEMBER 2013
- Firework Fun Day - 5 NOVEMBER 2013
- Spooky Party - 1 NOVEMBER 2013
- Halloween Fun Day - 31 OCTOBER 2013
- Imagination Station - 28 OCTOBER 2013
- Harvest Festival - 23 SEPTEMBER 2013
- Ahoy me hearties - 19 SEPTEMBER 2013
- Royal Tea Party - 13 AUGUST 2013
- Class of 2013 - 7 AUGUST 2013
- Peppa Pig Family Fundraiser - 29 JULY 2013
- A Royal Surprise - 23 JULY 2013
- Pre-School Sports Day - 17 JULY 2013
- Child Safety Week - 24 JUNE 2013
- Hawaiian Summer Fete - 15 JUNE 2013
- Fundraising Sports Week - 10 JUNE 2013
- PE Day - 5 JUNE 2013
- Packed Lunch Day - 3 JUNE 2013
- Fire Brigade Visit - 10 MAY 2013
- National Honey Week - 8 MAY 2013
- St George's Day - 23 APRIL 2013
- Living Eggs - 8 APRIL 2013
- Easter Fun - 25 MARCH 2013
- People who help us - 14 MARCH 2013
- World Book Day - 14 MARCH 2013
- National Story Telling Week - 11 FEBRUARY 2013
- Snow day at Busy Bees - 24 JANUARY 2013
- Closing due to bad weather conditions - 18 JANUARY 2013
- The Bee meets Jahmene - 11 DECEMBER 2012
- Fantastic garden refurbishment - 7 NOVEMBER 2012
- Halloween Spooky Fun Evening - 26 OCTOBER 2012
- Champagne corks popped - 22 OCTOBER 2012
- Stay & Play Mondays 9.30am-11.00am - 1 SEPTEMBER 2012
- Sports Day - 9 AUGUST 2012
- New York calls - 9 AUGUST 2012
- Olympic Fete a Success - 17 JULY 2012
- Busy Bees Celebrate the Diamond Jubilee - 7 JUNE 2012
- First Golden Mile Certificate Awarded - 1 MARCH 2012
- World Book Day - 1 MARCH 2012
- The snow came to Busy Bees - 16 FEBRUARY 2012
- Busy Bees Torch came to St Andrews! - 15 FEBRUARY 2012
- Spooky Spectacular - 2 NOVEMBER 2011
- Talk Like a Pirate Day - 19 SEPTEMBER 2011
- Harvest Festival week - 12 SEPTEMBER 2011
- Busy Bees offers more - 1 SEPTEMBER 2011
- Busy Bees Official Opening! - 16 JULY 2011
- Busy Babies - 15 FEBRUARY 2011
- Busy Bees are pleased to present...... - 21 JULY 2010
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Busy Bees St Andrews is a home from home environment for children offering the warmest of welcome. The staff are passionate and dedicated to providing the very best possible care, leaving parents feeling reassured and children happy.
In 2011 the nursery received a full internal refurbishment creating 3 base rooms that are brightly decorated with opportunities for all children to explore and investigate the lovely environment. All rooms open up onto the outdoor area which provides an extension of the children’s learning environment.
In March 2012 the nursery was recognised by the company as a Centre of excellence, a status devised by Busy Bees to represent the finest standards in childcare and catering. This is a real honour and shows the dedication and passion of the staff team.
The catering award recognises the exceptional food provided and also the opportunities to provide healthy options throughout the children’s time at nursery.
Busy Bees childcare team have created various initiatives that provide children with opportunities to learn and develop. As a nursery we have successfully implemented these which include Busy Babies, Our Imagination Station, Steps to Independence, Cooking with Me and Wake and Shake, which we would love to share with you whilst visiting the nursery.
Our long serving staff team are very dedicated, passionate and hard working which in turn provides a high quality service for children and parents. We have a high level of qualified staff and provide internal training to further the qualifications and knowledge. Through the staff’s knowledge, experience and working together to ensure all children have a variety of learning opportunities and a safe caring environment to grow up in.
We would like to invite you to come along and spend some time in our nursery and experience the great care and learning environment we provide.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2013 - Click here to view our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Cooking with Me for all those little chefs in the family
- Steps to Independence for children 2yrs onwards to develop independence within the setting. Children are encouraged to clean up after dinner, wash windows and much more. Smiffy the Germ encourages the children to learn about how to keep healthy
- Emotional Transitions for Pre-school - Supporting children through early life and emotional experiences
- Extra curricular activities including Music Bugs
- Sensory room for those quiet moments
- Fantastic refurbishment in May 2011
- Friendly, experienced staff team
- Secure access with CCTV throughout
- Freshly prepared home cooked meals are provided each day
- Large fully equipped base rooms designed specifically for the age groups which lead directly onto the garden
- Open Afternoons every Monday, 2pm - 4pm - call in and see us!
- Our Pre-School have PEAL. ( Preparing an early approach to literacy)