Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees in Cleadon is a well-established OUTSTANDING nursery in the heart of Cleadon Village, formally known as Cleadon Village Kindergarten. The nursery is a converted building, giving character and a homely feel, providing interesting rooms and well thought out spaces for all children.
The nursery consists of 4 rooms, 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor. We have a private and safe garden for all of the children.
We also have a separate dining area for the older children to have their meals in, children are encouraged to sit around the tables like they would at home , helping to promote values such as manners and repect.This also doubles up as a multi purpose room and is used by staff to carry out activities , such as cooking times with the children.
Our long serving staff team have a range of qualifications and experience which helps us in providing a high quality service for children and their families.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Outstanding Ofsted 2014 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Fully equipped nursery with 4 open plan spacious rooms. On the ground floor we have our Duckling room for children aged 0 – 15mths and our Ladybird room for children aged 15mths to 2years. On the first floor we have two more rooms , the Sunshine’s for the 2 – 3 year olds and our Pre-School Academy for 3 – year olds.
- An exceptional secure garden offering opportunities for exploration and physical play
- Excellent menus, all food is freshly prepared on site by our two qualified chefs, using fresh ingredients, which is served in our dining area for the older children.
- Fully trained and developed staff team
- Caring, qualified staff team, who strive to ensure each child is happy, secure and well cared for
- Stimulating nursery environment with areas for play, learning and development
- Busy Babies - Relaxing and stimulating babies minds through their senses
- Wake and Shake - A song and dance routine which energises the children for the day ahead