- Kelly Fairbrass
- Mercer Close
- 020 8398 9491
- 7:30am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 months - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees in Thames Ditton : -
We are a purpose built nursery that has recently been refurbished inside and outside.
The nursery has a large garden area set in 3 areas under 2’s, 2-3, 3-5 with age appropriate equipment. We have wind chimes, sand pit and a pull to stand area in the under 2’s, in the 2-3 there is a digging area, a sunken sand pit, wobbly road and the 3-5 have a tunnel under a hill a construction site with lots of new toys for it including a cement mixer and hard hats.
The nursery is on one level with bright spacious rooms. We have a friendly staff team and a supportive head office and child care curriculum advisers to help achieve a high standard of care.
Please contact the nursery to arrange a viewing we would love to see you at Busy Bees Thames Ditton!
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Outstanding Ofsted 2012 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Interactive white board - Come and see our fantastic IT equipment
- Bright, welcoming play areas
- Large, secure outdoor garden with plenty of space to explore and discover nature
- Near the local library and school
- Secure access systems
- Established, dedicated staff team
- Free nappies and wipes for under 2's
I have 14 years' experience working in childcare, 10 of which I have held a management position. I have been the nursery manager at Thames Ditton since 2006 My experience has predominately been in private day nurseries. I thoroughly enjoy my role, working with children and exceptional staff team providing exciting and fun activities capturing and developing their interest throughout their learning journey.
A little bit about me … I qualified with an NNEB and moved on to complete my D32,D33 (A1) NVQ assessor award followed by a D32 (V1) NVQ internal verifiers award, during my managerial role’s I have enjoyed supporting staff with their NVQ development and qualifications.
I completed an NVQ level 4 management in 2001 and final completion of my BA Hons degree. I am very enthusiastic about training and development, which is embraced by the staff team here at Thames Ditton. I am a proud mum of 3 children who are 8 and 2year old twins who attend the nursery.