Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees is a short 15 minute drive from Trowbridge town centre, tucked on the edge of the Paxcroft Mead Estate; the nursery is easily found on the small community shopping centre, opposite the Budgen’s supermarket and tucked beside the Community Centre. We have ample parking that provides a safe area for dropping off and collecting the children.
Busy Bees is a purpose built nursery with six warm nurturing rooms to care for the babies, toddlers and pre-school children. Every room has direct access to a safe and enclosed garden which is perfect for extended physical play and exploration. Our opening times support the busiest of parents with the nursery day starting at 7:30 am and closing at 6:30 pm; breakfast is the first meal offered of the day, followed by nutritional snacks, a two course freshly cooked main meal and a high tea. We are proud of our 5 star Food Standards rating and delighted to be part of the Soil Society - Food for Life awards, all of the meals are included at no extra charge and freshly prepared and served by our in house qualified chef.
We received an overall OUTSTANDING judgement from Ofsted in 2015: our outstanding teaching programme for the children enables us to ensure a continuously high quality experience that reflects the children’s own interests.
The toddler and Preschool rooms offer Wake and Shake a daily activity that is not only fun, but enhances child development too! Busy Bees have developed this exciting 5 minute daily dance activity specifically for children aged 2 – 5 years old. Our Busy Babies is designed to exclusively enhance and develop the babies’ senses, using everyday objects in high contrasting tones to encourage babies to reach and explore; extending their emotional well-being, encouraging a sense of calmness and tranquillity, and supporting a desire to reach and explore.
Please feel free to drop in to see the nursery, or alternatively call us on 01225 768510 to arrange an appointment to discuss your childcare requirements.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Outstanding Ofsted 2015 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- A purpose-built nursery with 6 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 2 exciting pre-school rooms perfect for preparing each child for the next stage of their education
- Large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. We are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.30pm, Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park near the front door which helps make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Free nappies and wipes
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn