- Sam Holland
- Walsgrave University Hospital
Clifford Bridge Road
- 02476 622485
- 7.30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 months - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees at Walsgrave Hospital: -
Busy Bees at Walsgrave Hospital provides OUTSTANDING childcare as reported by Ofsted 2011.
Busy Bees at Walsgrave Hospital is based in the grounds of the University Hospital.
The nursery has recently been fully refurbished throughout and has a brand new garden area designed specifically to enhance children's play. The nursery has also been rebranded to Busy Bees (previously know as TLC Day Nursery).
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2011 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Cooking with Me for all those little chefs in the family
- Kinder Musik and Music Bugs to encourage your child's hidden musical talent
- Our Imagination Station coming soon to all those little explorers
- Block Play new to 2011 - All budding builders welcome
- Interactive white boards - come and see our fantastic IT equipment
- Little Laces multi sports
- Large, bright, welcoming play areas for each age group, designed to meet their individual needs
- Each room has their own access to the large secure fully equipped, and newly designed challanging outdoor play area
- Secure access entry system throughout
- Free nursery parking
- Individual garden areas for each age group
- All children have an allocated ‘Key Person’ who is responsible for liaising with parents
- Recently awarded the Coventry Healthy Early Years Setting Award
I have worked for the company for ten years and I have gained a great deal of experience as a manager and I really enjoy my chosen career!
I completed my NVQ 3 in childcare and education in 2003 and completed my NVQ 4 in November 2010, most recently I have completed a qualification in leadership capability and now currently studying a degree in Early Childhood Studies. I am hoping that my knowledge gained will support my team in leading a successful and thriving environment for the children