- Shelley Southall
- Brindley Road
- 01905 759001
- 7.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 Months - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees in Worcester: -
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Warndon is a purpose built two storey building conveniently situated off Junction 6 (M5) located next to Tesco Express.
The nursery caters for children from 3 months to 5 years and has bright, spacious, age appropriate base rooms as well as baby sensory garden and pre-school woodland forest sensory area.
We have a chef onsite who has been at the nursery since we opened in 1998. Mandy prepares delicious, nutritious meals for the children and can cater for any specific dietary requirement. We were awarded 5 stars in our EHO inspection in February 2013.
Free Stay and Play sessions are held every Tuesday between 10.00am – 11:30am, and 1.30pm-3pm Booking is advised to avoid disappointment
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Cooking with Me for all those creative chefs in the family
- Wake and Shake daily exercise to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Stretch and Grow to music
- Exciting new forest adventure garden - explore and learn in the outdoors
- Bright, welcoming and fully equipped play areas designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- CCTV and Secure Access System for your peace of mind
- Nappies inclusive for under 2’s
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- Safe and secure outdoor play area
- Emergency childcare available
Hi, I'm Shelley and I am the Nursery Manager here at Busy Bees in Warndon. I have worked at the nursery since 2001 and have a daughter and son who both attend the nursery.
I have attended many training courses over the years, with Busy Bees and the Local Authority, these include Safeguarding, Behaviour Management, First Aid at Work and I have my NVQ level 3 qualifications.
I absolutely love my job - every day is different, every child is unique and being part of their growth and development is a real pleasure.
I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to Busy Bees soon.