- Clare Ford
- 5 The Meades
- 01245 346324
- 7:00am - 6:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 months - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees in Chelmsford: -
Busy Bees in Chelmsford provides OUTSTANDING childcare as reported by Ofsted 2013.
The nursery has been designed with children in mind; from the single storey construction and separate self-contained base rooms, through to the large, spacious and fully enclosed garden which has just been recently refurbished; the nursery now covers all the areas of learning and is well loved by all the children. Every safety aspect has been considered. The nursery is located in the heart of the community in Central Chelmsford towards the back of Central Park, in a quiet residential area. Located approximately 5 minutes from the town centre and approximately 10 minutes from the Train Station.
We have received a second consecutive ‘Outstanding’ rating following our latest Ofsted inspection in April 2013. Less than 10% of early year’s settings in the UK hold this rating, and we are proud to have received this result for the second consecutive time. We are extremely dedicated about what we do. The staff are all qualified to level 3 or above or are working towards their qualifications and the manager holds a BA in Early Years and Childcare. We take full advantage of the training courses provided through Busy Bees and access support provided through our individual teams at Head Office.
We ensure that your children have an enjoyable time while at nursery and that their needs and interests are met through exciting activities and play opportunities. The children take part in a range of Busy Bees initiatives which include Wake and Shake, Kindermusik, Busy Babies and Our Imagination Station.
Our nursery chef Baz and assistant chef Kathryn are committed to providing exceptional, nutritious and healthy meals for the children. The 4 week rolling menus offer a varied range of foods and any dietary requirements can be catered for by our dedicated Chefs.
We have excellent links within the community including children’s centres, primary schools, health visitors, colleges and the early years team at Essex County Council. We provide a Parent Partnership Group which allows us to work in partnership with our parents listening to their views and making any necessary changes/improvements.
We are always moving forward opening up new doors and doing new things to ensure we continue to provide excellent childcare.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2013 - click here to see our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Kinder Musik to encourage your child's hidden musical talents
- Cooking with Me for all those little chef's in the family
- Our Imagination Station Initiative coming soon for all those budding little explorers
- The play areas are bright, spacious and welcoming. To ensure your child's comfort, all rooms have air conditioning and under floor heating so that we can maintain an appropriate temperature all year round
- CCTV and secure access systems - for your peace of mind
- Large, fully enclosed individual gardens and outdoor play for each age group
- Nappies and wipes are inclusive for all under 2's
- Healthy menu and weaning menus all freshly prepared and cooked by our in house chef
- Located conveniently close to the town centre and train station with good links to main roads
- 100% Green RAG rating in the Essex County Council Quality Matters Monitoring scheme
I have been working at Chelmsford Busy Bees since 2003. I have worked for the company since 2000 and I have also managed various other nurseries including Chafford Hundred and two sites in the city. I completed my NNEB diploma in 1993 and have been working with children since then. I have recently completed a BA in Early Years and Childcare.
The most rewarding part of my job is seeing the children grow and develop under the fantastic care and supervision of the staff team that I work with. Every part of my role contributes to the ongoing development and welfare of the children at the nursery. Children who come to our Outstanding nursery have so much fun, they don’t realise just how much they are learning at the same time. I believe that every child is entitled to receive outstanding care, learning and development, and I am extremely passionate about providing an environment that meets this belief.
I am the Equality Named Coordinator (ENCo) which means that I am responsible for ensuring that we are a fully inclusive setting. I am also the Designated Child Protection Officer making sure that we Safeguard everyone who comes to nursery.
At Busy Bees Chelmsford, every child is unique and we treat every child as an individual. Every child really does matter and we are committed to providing the perfect opportunity for your child to embark on an amazing learning journey.