An early Christmas present from Busy Bees...
Book and start a nursery place before 31st December 2013, and receive 25% off one month’s fees and free registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Look What We've Been Doing
- St Andrews Day - 29 NOVEMBER 2013
- NSPCC SANTA LETTER - 22 NOVEMBER 2013
- Busy Bees 30th Birthday - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Geeta Sondh Achieves Level 6 - 18 NOVEMBER 2013
- CHILDREN IN NEED - 15 NOVEMBER 2013
- Bonfire Night - 5 NOVEMBER 2013
- HALLOWEEN 2013 - 31 OCTOBER 2013
- Danielle Buckley - Award Winner! - 18 OCTOBER 2013
- Hawaiian Beach Party - 31 JULY 2013
- WARM WEATHER - 26 JULY 2013
- MILLERS ARK FARM - 11 JUNE 2013
- SPONSORED BOUNCE - 15 MAY 2013
- NURSERY HOURS - SEVERE SNOW - 21 JANUARY 2013
- Olympic Torch Relay - 24 JULY 2012
- Hillingdon Sponsored Bounce - 18 JULY 2012
- DIAMOND JUBILEE - 1 JUNE 2012
- HILLINGDON REFURB!! - 16 APRIL 2012
- Bank Holidays - 6 APRIL 2012
- Chicks! - 19 MARCH 2012
- Christmas at Hillingdon 2011 - 5 JANUARY 2012
- Hillingdon awarded 5 stars fro - 24 AUGUST 2011
- Graduation 2011 - 19 AUGUST 2011
- Farm Visit! - 10 AUGUST 2011
- Help for Heroes - 16 JUNE 2011
- Halloween at Hillingdon - 9 NOVEMBER 2010
- Farm Visit - 10 AUGUST 2010
- Chicks in Nursery - 26 JULY 2010
- Sports Day - 16 JULY 2010
- Mayor relaunches nursery - 28 MAY 2010
- Hillingdon Girls Race for Life - 28 JUNE 2009
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Busy Bees at Hillingdon Hospital is a purpose built nursery for 114 children. We were originally built in 2004 but recently had a refurbishment allowing us to expand our rooms and intake slightly. It is located in the grounds of Hillingdon Hospital with special rates for Hillingdon Hospital Trust employees. We are within close distance to the local town of Uxbridge. We are situated near several bus routes and also situated closely for links to the M40, M4 and M25.
Our most recent Ofsted was carried out in June 2011 where we received an overall outcome of Good with 3 Outstanding elements.
The team here at Hillingdon are a large standing staff team many of whom started off as nursery nurse’s and have worked their way up through the nursery.
We have four rooms in the nursery Buttercup 3months-14months, Bluebell 15months-2 years, Snowdrop 2-3 years and Pre-School 3-5years. All rooms have an inviting atmosphere with a wide variety of toys and equipment age appropriate to encourage learning and development through their day to day discovery and play. All rooms also have their own individual enclosed gardens.
The children here have a variety of extra-curricular activities available to them as well as in house initiatives that they are able to enjoy on a regular basis. Our Buttercup room has a lovely black and white area to stimulate young babies and lilac sleep areas to soothe and calm the children. All the rooms, twice daily, thoroughly enjoy Wake and Shake by dancing and exercising with their peers and staff team enabling participating in keeping in with a healthy lifestyle. This links in to the 4 weekly seasonal menus that are cooked for the children and also the Grow Your Own initiative to grown their own fruits and vegetables. Our extra-curricular activities are available for our Snowdrop and Pre-School rooms, if you would like your child to take part you can sign up for these, please see the office for costings.
All outside companies used have full insurance as well as staff who are fully CRB checked and will also have our own staff accompanying them during these activities.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2013 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Grow Your Own for all those budding gardeners
- Kinder Musik to encourage your child's musical talents
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your baby's senses
- Click IT computer lessons – 2-5years
- Freedom of dance baby ballet lessons – 2-5 years
- Tiny Ballers football training - 2-5years
- Age appropriate rooms
- Home cooked food made by our fully qualified and experienced chef
- 4 weekly seasonal menus
- Secure front door with added internal security door
- Separate outdoor areas - age appropriate, with free flow every day
- Parent liaison group
- High Percentage of Qualified staff whom also benefit from many training opportunities
- Low staff turnover
- Good links to London via M4, M40 and M25