An early Christmas present from Busy Bees...
Book and start a nursery place before 31st December 2013, and receive 25% off one month’s fees and free registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Look What We've Been Doing
- Our 30th Birthday Celebrations - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Muddy Puddles! - 13 NOVEMBER 2013
- Bonfire Night - 5 NOVEMBER 2013
- Wear it pink day! - 25 OCTOBER 2013
- Harvest Festival - 22 OCTOBER 2013
- Preschool Graduation - 12 AUGUST 2013
- Help the heros Week - 18 JULY 2013
- Successful Summer Fair - 13 JULY 2013
- Busy Babies - 17 MAY 2013
- Mothercare Open Day - 11 MAY 2013
- Easter Bonnet Parade - 4 APRIL 2013
- Easter Fun - 1 APRIL 2013
- Room of the month - 14 MARCH 2013
- SNOW!! - 17 JANUARY 2013
- Christmas Fayre and Disco - 19 DECEMBER 2012
- Environmental health - 10 DECEMBER 2012
- Children in need - 16 NOVEMBER 2012
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
At Just Learning Ipswich Pinewood we are a purpose built nursery which offers 6 warm nurturing and comforting baby rooms for children aged 0-2years. There are 2 bright stimulating 2-3 aged rooms which both lead directly out into a large secure garden area. Our preschool area contains 2 rooms which are set up with our children in mind, 1 room is set up with messy play including sand, water, paint, creative modelling and gloop, there is also a science and investigation area as well as a music area. The 2nd room has a large home corner, cosy corner and block area, this room also leads directly out into the garden area.
We are situated in a housing estate just a short distance room the A14/A12 Copdock interchange roundabout next to Tesco’s. We are also very local to the town centre. We have our own private car park which makes dropping off and picking up your children stress free.
The nursery is open 7.30am and closes at 6.00pm, we have a morning session which runs between 7.30am and finishes at 12.30pm and an afternoon session which runs from 1pm until 6pm. We also offer Free entitlement sessions for children the term after their third birthday.
Our caring, qualified and enthusiastic staff strives to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning. We are very proud here at Pinewood to say that over 70% off our staff have been working here for 5 years plus. 90% off our staff our qualified to level 3. The staff work closely with parents to build on parent partner relationships from the first settling in sessions to their child’s last day at nursery where tissues are at the ready.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2013 - Click here to view our report
- 5 star rating from Environmental Health
- Our purpose built nursery – offering 6 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 2 exciting pre-school rooms perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- Large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore
- Stimulating ‘Busy Babies’ Programme
- Open all year - except Bank Holidays
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook