Look What We've Been Doing
- Busy Bees 30th Birthday - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Graduation Day - 4 SEPTEMBER 2013
- Imagination station relaunch - 18 MARCH 2013
- Chickens come to hatch at Busy Bees Rugby - 4 MARCH 2013
- Breakfast with Santa - 16 DECEMBER 2012
- Kidz Club - 29 NOVEMBER 2012
- Parents Breakfast - 16 NOVEMBER 2012
- Busy Bees at Rugby win a Silver Gilt - 21 SEPTEMBER 2012
- Animal Party - 2 AUGUST 2012
- Olympic torch visits nursery! - 20 JULY 2012
- Pre-school Graduation - 15 JULY 2012
- Busy Bees Managers Conference - 30 MARCH 2012
- Active kids vouchers are back !! - 22 FEBRUARY 2012
- Introducing Jofli Bear - 1 FEBRUARY 2012
- Rugby In Bloom 2011 - 2 SEPTEMBER 2011
- OFSTED Result - 8 AUGUST 2011
- Zoo Logica comes to Busy Bees - 5 AUGUST 2011
- Its all Imagination Station - 22 SEPTEMBER 2010
- Rugby in Bloom - 20 SEPTEMBER 2010
- Goodbye and Good Luck! - 6 AUGUST 2010
- Rugby in Bloom - 8 JUNE 2010
- Grow Your Own - 8 JUNE 2010
- Busy Babies Slideshow Now Online - 9 FEBRUARY 2010
- Rugby Nursery Celebrate Fire Fighters Day - 7 MAY 2009
- Coming soon ... Interactive WhiteBoard!! - 4 MARCH 2009
- Bumps and Babies starting - 5 NOVEMBER 2008
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Busy Bees Rugby is a purpose built nursery; there are 5 play rooms in total, Two Baby rooms, One Toddler room and Two Preschool rooms. We also offer provision for care of children aged up to 8 years in our out of school club. Each room has its own individual enclosed outdoor play areas, and a separate area for digging with a vegetable plot.
The nursery location allows us to play a part in the local community; we are a short distance from the local children’s centre, park, shops and church. We are in partnership with the local school and our preschool receives visits from the reception teachers and the opportunity to visit reception to take part in activities.
Whilst at nursery the children enjoy fresh home cooked food which is nutritionally balanced and healthy. The four week rolling menu allows the children to take advantage of fresh, seasonal produce and gives the experience of a variety of tastes, textures, flavours and colours within their meal. We are also fully equipped to provide food for children with allergies or intolerances as well as cultural preferences and we will always provide a vegetarian option to meat dishes.
The staff here are committed, skilled and most of all passionate about their roles, the children and parents. The staff take great pride in providing a high quality service making both children and their families feel welcome and at ease during their time at the setting. Many of the staff have been here for a long time and continue to develop their practice through training and to drive the nursery forward by working closely with the parents and children to establish what we need to do to meet their individual needs.
Children in our care settle quickly and confidently join in with a range of exciting activities in the stimulating and vibrant environment.
If you would like to experience and witness our happy and safe nursery, then please arrange an appointment to come and visit and see for yourself.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2011 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Extra curricular activities
- Each room has its very own designated outdoor play area and we also have use of the school playing field whenever required
- Interactive White Board - Come on all you IT users show us how its done
- School partnership with Henry Hinde Infant School
- Individual child learning journals
- Children's Allotment