- Laura Green/Tarin Pallet
- Drake Road
- 01375 482277
- 7.00am - 7.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages Taken
- 3 months - 5 years
Why choose Busy Bees at Chafford Hundred: -
Busy Bees at Chafford Hundred is a purpose built nursery. We were built in 2000 and are situated next door to a children’s centre and a parade of shops.
We are set on 2 levels, our younger children are down stairs in our Baby Room and our Toddler One Room. On our upper level in our Toddler Two room and Pre-School.
Each Room is spacious and the children are available to free-flow around into each area of the room, which gives the children the opportunity to explore all areas of learning within nursery. We have a large garden area at nursery for our 2 – 5 year olds and our babies, 0-2yrs, also have their very own garden to play and explore.
We have an onsite chef at nursery, Denise, who has been with the nursery for 10 years. Denise is committed to cooking nutritious food for all of the children, whatever their dietary needs, from our 4 weekly menus which offer a varied range of tastes. Our kitchen has received 5 stars on our EHO visits, most recently in September 2011.
Our staff team here at Busy Bees in Chafford Hundred is long serving which is something we pride ourselves with. Our staff are all dedicated to meeting each child’s individual needs and fully enjoy the role of the Key person that they have within nursery. Our staff have varied qualifications such as level 2 and 3 NVQs in childcare. Our baby room team are also all trained in baby massage.
Facilities at the nursery include: -
- Good Ofsted 2011 with areas of Outstanding - Click here to see our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Steps to Independence initiative to build your child's independence
- Kinder Musik to encourage your child's hidden musical talents
- Our baby room staff are trained in baby massage
- Large, fully equipped play areas designed specifically for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-schoolers
- 5 star EHO result awarded in September 2009
- Each area has their own Base Room Manager who oversees the running of each room, and ensures that all staff carry out the EYFS planning with their key children
- Sensory room for that special chill out time
- Garden area, which has been redeveloped and offers various learning opportunities for all ages to enjoy. It now includes decking, tunnels, sand pit and separate Baby garden
- Situated in a quiet residential area
- Secure key fob system to allow entry to the building
- We have our own Parent Partnership Group at nursery which consists of parents from within the nursery and the managers. We meet quarterly to discuss ideas of moving the nursery forward and fundraising. We are always looking for new members.
Laura Green -
I have been in childcare for the past 16 years and have been at Chafford hundred nursery for the past 11 years and have been Nursery Manager for 7 years.
Both my children have attended Chafford hundred nursery since they were 7 months old. My children thoroughly enjoyed their time at nursery. I believe they are confident mix well with others and adapt to different situations easliy due to attending nursery. The care and love they received was invaluable and helped me be able to carry out my role as manager knowing my children were happy. Myself and my staff are passionate about working with children, we pride ourselves on being the best. We are continuously striving to create better opportunities for our children and families.
Tarin Pallet -
I have worked at the nursery for 7 years. I worked my way up from a Nursery Nurse, to Senior Nursery Nurse then Base Room Manager, Assistant Manager to Maternity cover Manager. I have a NVQ2 and 3 in childcare and passionate about the nursery and the childcare we give. I enjoy working with children as much now as I did 7 years ago when I first started.
I am passionate about the nursery and the childcare that we offer. I feel as a nursery manager I have the drive and enthusiasm to push the nursery forward and to achieve all of our goals. I am happy to say that I feel lucky as I enjoy my work and look forward to coming into nursery to see the children, staff and parents.