An early Christmas present from Busy Bees...
Book and start a nursery place before 31st December 2013, and receive 25% off one month’s fees and free registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Look What We've Been Doing
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Busy Bees at Westminster is ideally located on Horseferry Road, next to the Home office. We have 4 main Train stations near us, St James Park, Victoria, Vauxhall and Westminster, the 507 and 88 Buses stop just outside the Nursery. The nursery has a coded security system and there is CCTV to give parents peace of mind when they leave their child. We were rated Good in our last Ofsted inspection with seven elements of outstanding in December 2009.
The nursery has 5 spacious rooms for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. All the rooms are brightly decorated and arranged to offer each child the chance to explore and investigate their environment, to aid them to learn the skills they need to develop into confident, happy children. We have an outdoor play area which offers the children the opportunities to learn about the environment around them.
Our nursery chef Sarah is committed to providing nutritious and healthy meals for the children. The nursery has achieved the highest rating of 5 out of 5 stars from the Westminster Foods Standard Agency. The 4 week rolling menus offer a varied range of foods and any dietary requirements can be catered for by our dedicated Chef.
Children are encouraged to make choices in play creating opportunities to engage in activities that will promote the social development of language and communication, creativity, individuality, and to develop an interest in books. It is exciting to witness as children get older to see how their interest in science, phonics, stories, music and mathematics develops just simply by allowing children to follow their passion and own Interests. Each of our 5 rooms are fully equipped with age appropriate equipment that is stored at the children’s height to allow independent access. The older rooms use Our Imagination Station initiative set up that helps to expand the children’s minds and enhance their individuality. Pre–school is a great learning environment that helps to prepare the children for school. The children have independent access to all resources including a computer, sand, water and Art area.
Our staff team have a range of qualifications and experience from all around the world, which helps us in providing a high quality service for children and their families. Qualifications range from level 3 in childcare; to BA (Hons) in Early Childhood Studies and the Pre-school have a Qualified Teacher, all staff members also attend regular training to aid their knowledge and skills within the nursery. Each staff member is passionate about their role and builds strong relationships with their key children and their families in order to help each child to reach their potential, giving daily feedback to keep parents informed of their child’s progress each day. We also hold regular parents evenings where parents are able to speak to their child’s key person to see how their child is developing.
The nursery has an exceptional highly qualified team who are dedicated to delivering high quality childcare across all age groups, and who are supported by the National Support Centre with dedicated departments such as Health and Safety, Catering, HR, Estates and an EYFS Childcare team.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2010 with areas of Outstanding - Click here to view our report
- Garden area to provide a challenging experience and growing opportunities for all ages
- secure access system for your peace of mind
- Great travel links and easy access from 4 Train stations (St James Park, Westminster, Vauxhall and Victoria) and 2 main bus lines (507 and 88)
- Bright, spacious, well-equipped rooms that are stimulating learning environments
- Experienced, happy, enthusiastic staff team that are fully trained and qualified
- Nappies and wipes inclusive for all ages
- Excellent rotating 4 weekly menus, all food is freshly prepared on the premises using fresh ingredients. To make nutritious meals
- 5 out of 5 stars for Food Hygiene
- Our Imagination Station – Develop children’s imagination through different themes
- Wake and Shake – A song and dance routine which energises the children for the day ahead