Look What We've Been Doing
- Expecting Parents Evening at Mothercare - 28 FEBRUARY 2014
- Big Love Challange! - 10 FEBRUARY 2014
- Happy 30th Birthday Busy Bees - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
- Children In Need Day! - 15 NOVEMBER 2013
- Halloween Tea Party - 31 OCTOBER 2013
- Pre-School Graduation Day Thursday 22ndAugust 2013 - 22 AUGUST 2013
- Summer Fete and Open day for all - 3 AUGUST 2013
- Big Ticket Winner! - 15 JULY 2013
- NSPCC Raffle for Big Dog - 2 JULY 2013
- Comic Releif - 15 MARCH 2013
- Mothers Day Tea - 8 MARCH 2013
- Wake and Shake Launch - 28 FEBRUARY 2013
- Keep In Touch Coffee Morning - 25 FEBRUARY 2013
- Pancake Day - 13 FEBRUARY 2013
- Chinese New Year - 11 FEBRUARY 2013
- Parents Evening - 4 FEBRUARY 2013
- Fun in the Snow - 20 JANUARY 2013
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Just Learning Bedford is a children’s day nursery situated within quiet surroundings in Progress Park, Elstow, alongside the Park and Ride. We are easily accessible from the A6 and the A421. We have a large private car park to ensure your child can be dropped off safely.
The nursery is purpose built and has access from the rooms into a spacious secure, stimulating outdoor area. All rooms are furnished and resourced age appropriately to ensure we are offering an exciting and stimulating environment to enhance opportunities for our children.
We provide a friendly and welcoming environment where our children and families feel safe and part of our nursery family. We ensure activities are offered for all the family by having Mother’s/Fathers Day breakfast, Christmas family fun day, open days and recently Busy Bees 30th Birthday Party.
We have a happy and motivated staff team of which most are qualified to a Level 3 or above. Our staff attend further training to keep up to date with current legislation and to develop their future skills.
We follow the Early years Foundation stage. There is a strong emphasis on practical investigation and active learning through play, both in the play rooms and outdoors, carefully planned to develop children's individual skills and understanding. We promote inclusive practice and encourage children to be independent and make choices.
As a team we are passionate about providing stimulating learning opportunities, each child’s learning journal shows their current interests and achievements with photos and observations which promote the developmental stages and interest of each individual child.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2013 - Click here to view our report
- A purpose-built nursery with warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, bright stimulating toddler rooms and exciting pre-school rooms which are perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park which helps make visits to the nursery with your child safe and secure
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and supported as they grow and learn