Look What We've Been Doing
- Festive Pyjama fun! - 24 DECEMBER 2013
- Peppa Pig challenge - 13 AUGUST 2013
- Summer Fete is a great sucess - 3 AUGUST 2013
- Peppa Pig Challenge Week - 22 JULY 2013
- Chatterboxes! - 2 JULY 2013
- BLISS Buggy push - 19 JUNE 2013
- Buggy Push - 1 JUNE 2013
- Princess and Heroes Day - 21 MAY 2013
- Raising Money for Comic Relief - 15 MARCH 2013
- Champagne Reception - 2 MARCH 2013
- Painting Snow - 21 JANUARY 2013
- Fun in the Snow - 18 JANUARY 2013
- Make-over at Crawley - 3 DECEMBER 2012
- Olympic Games Celebration Week - 9 JULY 2012
- Cake stall in aid of 'Help for Heroes' - 29 FEBRUARY 2012
- Skydive for charity - 25 FEBRUARY 2012
- Busy Babies - 3 FEBRUARY 2012
- Our Imagination Station - 3 FEBRUARY 2012
- Â£300 raised! - 26 AUGUST 2011
- Crawley receive 5 star rating - 16 AUGUST 2011
- Wake and Shake - 11 AUGUST 2011
- Lifes a beach! - 11 AUGUST 2011
- Imagination station Coming Soon - 21 FEBRUARY 2011
- Our Garden has had a makeover! - 15 FEBRUARY 2011
- Crawley get 5 star rating from - 18 JANUARY 2010
Why You Will Love Our Nursery: -
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Crawley is a purpose built, single-storey building with welcoming individual play areas for each age group and a FANTASTIC indoor garden play area.
The nursery is conveniently located close to the town centre and is ideally located for parents in and around Crawley.
We offer full and part time sessions as well as 'early bird sessions' (from 7:30am) to all parents. Nappies and wipes are inclusive for all babies.
Crawley received another 5 star rating from their local Environmental Health Office , this is another fantastic result proving they have maintained very high standards. All meals are freshly prepared on site by our cook Emma and the children enjoy a balanced diet on all days.
At nursery we offer a variety of activities and learning opportunities for the children, we also implement specially designed initiatives created by Busy Bees.
We have Busy Babies initiative in our Baby Room for children aged 3months to 14 months. This is an area with lots of different textured materials suitable for babies to explore their senses. We have 2 small areas in the main baby room, one with black and white materials and one with purple and lilac materials.
Imagination station initiative which is for 2-3 years. So far since getting the Imagination station we have had a fantastic beach room with inflatable’s, sand play, bat and ball games etc, a Space theme where the children were able to dress up as astronauts and play in the moon sand, a winter wonderland theme where it was a cold room, the children were able to do science experiments with ice, play and discover animals that are around at winter and over Christmas we had a special visit from Santa and we also had a woodland them where there was sleeping bags and tents for the children to play with and they even made their own pretend camp fire. Excellent for the children to explore their imagination.
We also offer our Wake and Shake initiative to children ages 2-5 years. We do this every day and it’s not only a fun activity for the staff and children but also enhances their development too.
Experience The Difference
- Good Ofsted 2012 - Click here to view our report
- Wake and Shake initiative to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Grow Your Own for all those budding gardeners
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Extra curricular activities including French lessons and Dance classes
- Large fully equipped play areas designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- All weather, spacious and secure outdoor garden
- Large indoor playground
- Secure Access system and CCTV throughout
- Nappies inclusive all under 3's
- Sensory Room to help calm and encourage children’s senses
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and
co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- Low staff turnover