Welcome to our nursery…
Here at Chandler’s ford we benefit from being situated in a purpose build building where the children’s best interests were thoroughly considered throughout its design. The children enjoy exploring a variety of age appropriate equipment with learning through play ethos incorporated into everything we do.
The children benefit from our large gardens which allow us to take the children’s learning and fun outside where the children can learn about nature, the seasons and much more.
Our highly trained staffs are exemplary role models who are passionate about delivering exceptional care and giving children the best start in life. In addition to the main primary areas of learning (Personal, Social and Emotional, Physical and Communication and Language), we also demonstrate common courtesy, mutual respect and patience, whilst always keeping at the forefront of everything we do that learning must be fun!
The Happiness and safety of our children here at Chandlers ford Busy Bees is paramount and we are therefore very happy to have been awarded a Good Ofsted grading in our most recent Ofsted inspection.
Why don’t you come and visit our nursery, you can book a visit online or can phone our nursery manager Charlotte or stop by for a visit. The nursery also holds free stay and play sessions every Wednesday morning 9.30-11.00 - everyone welcome.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted 2014 - click here to see our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Cooking with Me for all those little chefs in the family
- Gardening with the educators and the Chef
- Extra activities including Active 8 minds
- Bright, welcoming play areas for each age group
- Conveniently located with own car park facilities
- Long standing, friendly staff team
- Full and part time places available
- Flexible to accommodate parents individual needs where possible
- CCTV and secure access systems
- Large outdoor play areas with separate digging and planting area
- Easy access to motorways and railway